We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Medium-Heavy or Heavy Elven RP Kin

As the title says, I seek a kin for my elf.. Or elves, in this case. Why look around seeking out kin leaders, when I could promote myself on the forum, for all to see. Not only does this save time, it lets me go in to more detail, rather than just the basics.

The family is of three elves, the Arodhel Siblings. Aegardhros, Lodhreth and Aeluta. All born in Lothlorien, they each separated after the War of the Last Alliance, where both their parents fell. None of them went back to Lorien, so where did they go...

Aegardhros:

Aegardhros, the eldest of the Arodhel siblings, went to Imladris, or Rivendell, as it's also known. He had a blade forged for him, Maeduin... Sharp River, in Sindarin. For more than two thousand years, he has defended Rivendell, earning him the title, "Defender of Rivendell" or "Osta en' Imladris" in Sindarin. He can take leaves from defending, but he returns a lot, to keep a place, bound by oath, safe. He is no one important, nor does he intend to be.

Whilst not defending, Aegardhros is also the most talented musician out of the three, who also follows Luthien's ways in battle.

Lodhreth:

Lodhreth is the middle of the three Arodhel siblings. He uses his greatsword, Kalitiri, or "Light Bright", to slay his foes. He aims to put the dead to rest, hence the name of the blade. After the War of the Last Alliance, he went to Ered Luin, where he earned the title, "Guardian of Ered Luin", but left soon after to go to Lindon, where he spent a thousand years. He then earned the title, "Hero of Lindon", after stopping renegade elves... At least three dozen of them, at that. Later on, he went to Rivendell to seek out Elrond, to ask about his siblings, and before he could even see Elrond, he saw Aegardhros, and Aeluta.

Aeluta:

Aeluta is the youngest of the three Arodhel siblings. She uses her father's old weapons: A spear, Agurtha, or "Long Death" and a shield, "Pugurtha", or "Stop Death" to defend herself. She fights for anyone, and has done all her life. She isn't a mercenary, but she fights for justice. After the War of the Last Alliance, Aeluta saw her father's corpse on the battlefield. She took his weapons, and carried on. She was later than most to return to Lothlorien, where she found her mother dead of grief. She found the will, and saw that it was all to her, the 'Beauty of the family'. She had a fine mithril ring, and then left Lorien, forever. She then travelled alone, helping others in small settlements, purposely avoiding Rohan. Eventually, she found herself in Mirkwood, before setting out to Bree, a place she knew she wouldn't be welcome, to help. However, she soon went to Rivendell and found her brother, Aegardhros. She didn't earn a title, but rumours of "The Kind Elf" did spread.

After the three found each other, they stayed together and made some songs. Only one was in Sindarin, but was also translated. Here are some songs from The Arodhel Songbook...

The Last Battle of Rivendell:

Common Tongue

"A battle, in Rivendell!
    Elf, and Elf-Friend fall!
    Orcs, with blade in hand,
    kill us all!
    Then, with no one left,
    Rivendell, now lost,
    The day of Man, at dawn,
    And war until dusk,
    The night of orcs with strength of orcs,
    Now at bay."

Sindarin

"I' dagora e' Imladris!
    Edhel ar' Edhel-Mellon lanta!
    glamhoth, yassen hyanda e' cam,
    ndengina lye ilya!
    san' yassen n'uma er hyarya,
    Imladris, sii' wanwa,
    i' re en' edan ie' anoron,
    ar' ohta tenna' moth,
    i' dome en' glamhoth, yassen poldora en' glamhoth,
    sii' ie' luth."

Burn the Shire:

Come and burn the Shire,
    Let it be the biggest fire,
    The Men of Bree may even think it was said... By a liar!

Come and set it alight,
    Come on and do it tonight,
    So come, bring to this darkness, much light!

Burn each and every tree,
    Then move on to the place of Bree,
    Supposed to be home to People, Free!

Then after making living hell,
    Move on over to Rivendell,
    Now Middle-Earth's needs... Have become dire...
    Just like the fire, in the Shire...

Anyway, this is what I have to show you all. Before enquiring about joining kins, I will say that I am under 18, but would consider myself mature and an experienced role player. Well, thanks for reading, and I hope you wish to have at least one of the three elves in your kin. Take one or two or all, it doesn't bother me.

Kind regards,

Aegardhros Arodhel, Lodhreth Arodhel and Aeluta Arodhel.
    Last edited by failed868; Dec 16 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Good luck in finding for yourself the Kinship you are looking for. Sorry we could not offer your characters a home in the Warband due to our kinship Code of Conduct.
    Try perhaps Bar En Vanimar, the Loth I Lonnath or Cherth-e-Eryn.

And a Happy Christmas to you.
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar

what's your time zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Aamu View Post
    what's your time zone?
    Sorry for the late reply. My time zone is GMT

Unhappy

I'm Pacific Time USA - very hard getting into a kin where I regularly see the others

Quote Originally Posted by Aamu View Post
    I'm Pacific Time USA - very hard getting into a kin where I regularly see the others
    Yes Aamu I can understand where you are coming from. Our own kinship had never thought about having players from the US in it until a few convinced us otherwise for this very problem. I must admit though that the ones we have had and have are really nice players whose personalities bring a lot to our kinship.
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar