We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The Hobbit movie...what didn't you like about it? <SPOILER ALERT>

First off I'd like to say I enjoyed the movie and I thought it was a great movie. At the same time I was rather disappointed (my expectations were super high).

I'd like to know what everyone who has seen the movie thinks of changes from the book to movie, characters...etc. For me there was nothing that ruined the movie for me...just some things that bugged me. I went to watch the movie assuming there would be some changes for the better of the movie.

1. Radagast. I LOVE that they put him in the movie but disliked a lot of things about him. They portrayed him as some crazy old man. I just feel it didn't do Radagast justice and they went a little to far. Just to crazy and doesn't show him for what he really is. They made him look like a wimp who would be scared (and honestly the rabbits pulling the sleigh??!?)

2. How close they suddenly appeared in Rivendell after going through a short tunnel that was in the middle of a field.

3. Azog in general. Not that they included him but I just didn't like the character...

4. The Goblin King...that was terrible.

5. Elrond...I'm not sure what it was but I just didn't like him as much this time. He just didn't seem wise and I didn't really like how he came back from orc hunting (I'm sure some may disagree with me on this but I don't see Elrond as the Orc hunting type unless he has to..I also understand there is more of a peace at this time but he just seemed to happy lol)

6. Gandalf in relations to the white council. It made it seem as if Gandalf was everyone's well...for the lack of a better term...&&&&&. It made it seem as if Gadriel was his boss and he was extremely scared of Saruman. Gandalf in my mind is just more independent and although would listen to the others council...just not really care.

I'm sure there are a few more. All in all I liked the movie and didn't mind how they moved some things around and added some things.

What do yall think? Anything to add? disagree or agree with me?
    Co-Founder of TEAM F. Turined R9 champ. Mashedtaters R9 Reaver
    Perma-Retired Pre SoM- R9 Hnt. R8 Reaver

On your points:

1.- Radagast the Brown is exactly as described in the book, he is well a bit of the nut case he doesn't care much for everything else besides animals, at least here appears in a heroic pose.

2.- Yep noticed that too lolz

3.- I do like the character is a good enemy in my opinion, a pale orc with one arm with a desire to end line of Durin...awesome perfect nemesis for Thorin.

4.-I do like some thing about the Goblin King, he first remembers the swords so it hints orcs have memory not just mindless brutes we see in LOTR trilogy.

5.- Elrond and Rivendel (revamp) in the hobbit for me was great the city looked awesome, the elf hunters armor was awesome, finally putting some sense in how the protected their "hidden realm", by the way the architecture is a mix of germanic/french and archaic...I loved it.

6.- In the case of Gandalf is perfectly described here, he is the one that started the whole mess, Saruman makes sense is "bossing him around" because he is Saruman the white its his chief of the wizard order so in wa way gandalf is more than independant he definetly disobeys Saruman.

In the story Galandriel is one of the oldest elves just like Elrond, they been around for more than thousand years so they kinda "perfect" they are high elves, they are if not the same level of skill as Saruman if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Al. View Post
    On your points:

1.- Radagast the Brown is exactly as described in the book, he is well a bit of the nut case he doesn't care much for everything else besides animals, at least here appears in a heroic pose.

2.- Yep noticed that too lolz

3.- I do like the character is a good enemy in my opinion, a pale orc with one arm with a desire to end line of Durin...awesome perfect nemesis for Thorin.

4.-I do like some thing about the Goblin King, he first remembers the swords so it hints orcs have memory not just mindless brutes we see in LOTR trilogy.

5.- Elrond and Rivendel (revamp) in the hobbit for me was great the city looked awesome, the elf hunters armor was awesome, finally putting some sense in how the protected their "hidden realm", by the way the architecture is a mix of germanic/french and archaic...I loved it.

6.- In the case of Gandalf is perfectly described here, he is the one that started the whole mess, Saruman makes sense is "bossing him around" because he is Saruman the white its his chief of the wizard order so in wa way gandalf is more than independant he definetly disobeys Saruman.

In the story Galandriel is one of the oldest elves just like Elrond, they been around for more than thousand years so they kinda "perfect" they are high elves, they are if not the same level of skill as Saruman if not more.

1. I just want to refine my statement on Radagast a bit. I just think it went a little to far on his "bad" features. I do realize it is for the entertainment purpose of the movie though.

3. I guess the thing I didn't like about Azog was the voice. For some reason I just couldn't stand that or the language. They should have made most of it in common speak (that is very arguable though).

5. Yes I love the revamp on Rivendell...looked great. I liked the Elvish warriors and such. I just didn't like Elrond at first..after the introduction session it seemed fine to me.

6. I understand Saruman is basically "the boss" I just felt like Gandalf was nothing compared to everyone else. I also understand the respect for Galadriel but despite her being a high elf I remember who Gandalf is (a Maiar). It just seemed like they were looking down on Gandalf (one who they have more respect for then Saruman despite Saruman being the head of the order).

Quote Originally Posted by Slin6 View Post
    5. Elrond...I'm not sure what it was but I just didn't like him as much this time. He just didn't seem wise and I didn't really like how he came back from orc hunting (I'm sure some may disagree with me on this but I don't see Elrond as the Orc hunting type unless he has to..I also understand there is more of a peace at this time but he just seemed to happy lol)
    From what we know, it seems he wasn't the Orc-hunting type. We know he was a supposed to be a great healer, and (as Tolkien wrote in an essay) the Elves believed that dealing death reduced someone's talent for healing. (And during the War of the Last Alliance Elrond had been Gil-galad's herald, traditionally a non-combat role). Elrond had always got Glorfindel, Elladan and Elrohir to deal with any Orc-related problems Rivendell might have; Glorfindel had led the Elves who helped Gondor defeat Angmar. So I'd say you're quite right, Elrond would not be going around hunting Orcs.

What bothers me is some ridiculous physics.

Falls that everybody survives with just scraped hands.

Sting falling without damage.

Ride on the giant without any single Dwarf falling off.

What happened to Thorin's warg bite in the ending shot?

Single arrows killing a warg?

The Dwarves had more beard and hairdos than Queen Amidala had outfits in Episodes 1, 2, and 3 of Star Wars. Thankfully we were not assaulted by the Jar Jar of Middle Earth.

The nth shot of them moving atop a mountain range for 45 seconds as an aircraft maneuvers around them to capture the vast terrain not so much story telling value.

These are minor points, the extended landscape movement shots were a great chance to hit the restroom. The film was otherwise great.
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

Oh I also wasn't a huge fan of the entire Stone Giant scene in the mountains. I just really disliked everything about it.

Gibraltar where the apes are smarter than the people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slin6 View Post
    Oh I also wasn't a huge fan of the entire Stone Giant scene in the mountains. I just really disliked everything about it.
    If it was in the Books! Of course, not like it was in the film, but Tolkien wasn't really writing for that, was he? I think was Jackson did was genius. He fleshed out something VERY minor in the books, grabbed the oppurtunity, and turned it into a thrilling transitions between scenes.

Or else we would have gotten another Cahadras...without the awesome Gandalf V Sarauman scene.

Stuff I didn't like?

The transition between Trollshaws and Rivendell. Understood it was needed to cut corners, but they could have easily removed that warg scene there and replaced it with something else. I've always understood the need for pace, but just before we had a very good scene with the trolls, there was no need for more action for a while... but I guess Rivendell slowed the pace a little too.

I just didn't like it. Of course, god knows how long they were travelling within that passage. PJ should have taken extra care to actually emphasise the length of the passage. The practicality of it was plausible though, it serves as a good escape route and its easy to block of. Reminds me a little of Gondolin really.

Radagast seemed too goofy. But that's just my taste. I thought the acting was great, since he was *meant* to be goofy.

The Goblin King looked very cartoonish. Not exactly the CGI, but the DESIGN. He was ridiculous to look at. Unlike Azog which looked like a potential threat; this bloke was physical humour personified...with a scrotum hanging of his chin.

The Hobbit trailer showed Gandalf in Dol-Guldur... I see now that it'll probably be in the extended cut... it could have used that to slow it down a little. Unless they are putting this in the second movie. (There are posters which clearly show Gandalf and Beor in bear form. I have it as my facebook wall image...thingy.)

And last (something I didn't catch before) was the horrible change of lore where the Witch-King died. Look, I've discussed how I feel that Azog was a good inclusion. But The Witch-King dying? Galadriel! Take your ME lore lessons from Ruhd the squirrel dude!

The nth shot of them moving atop a mountain range for 45 seconds as an aircraft maneuvers around them to capture the vast terrain not so much story telling value.
    I love those, they show just how vast the expanse of Tolkien's universe is. Plus, I'm a huge fan of great scenery...so I'm biased here
    "HA! Guybrush Threepwood! That's the stupidest name I've ever heard!" - "Hey! What's your name then? " - "Mancomb Seepgood."

For me, the visual modeling of Azog was very poor, not up to the standards set in the LotR movies. I haven't read any "making of" articles about him in particular, was Azog a completely CGI character? That might be my problem with him. He looked too fake to me.

Also, the goblin king, I had the same kind of reaction to. Visually off-putting to me.

Radagast, a little too goofy-looking but as a character I liked him.

So I think the things I didn't like were mostly visual choices that didn't work for me, and action sequences that went longer than they really needed to. I did think the movie went by quickly so it's not that I thought it dragged, just that sometimes the constant onslaught of waves of one kind of creature followed by waves of another kind of creature became tiresome to me.
    “All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Quote Originally Posted by Floin View Post
    I love those, they show just how vast the expanse of Tolkien's universe is. Plus, I'm a huge fan of great scenery...so I'm biased here
    Me too, plus I'm from NZ so double biased.

I saw the movie last night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Didn't notice the 3 hours and enjoyed the humour to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggis View Post
    Me too, plus I'm from NZ so double biased.

I saw the movie last night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Didn't notice the 3 hours and enjoyed the humour to the story.
    Aye, I know this is supposed to be about the stuff we DIDN'T like. But I loved how well they balanced the humour of the Hobbit. It's a kid's book afterall, but PJ balanced the stuff greatly.

Just look at the timing of Thorin. Just when things get out of control, he knocks the door and the tone mellows down a lot. Right before Bilbo feints, we have that short dialogue with Gandalf and Thorin... it's almost a comedy if it wasn't for all the decapitation xD
    "HA! Guybrush Threepwood! That's the stupidest name I've ever heard!" - "Hey! What's your name then? " - "Mancomb Seepgood."

I personaly dont care if movie stayed 100% loyal to book.

Hobbit is one of the best movies i ever seen in my life. Peter Jackon is wizard , he proved again he can make masterpiece.

I enoyed every single minute in cinema watching movie in 3D. Heaven for eyes and ears.

Only thing of very low importance i didnt like has couple of scenes that very naive , like in Goblin town when they easly cleared the way of goblins, but they where Executed with cuh styple and humor that doesnt matter much Wont spoil rest.

The beginning of the movie makes dwarves look like cowards and elves look like &&&&&&&s. Why were the dwarves backing up when the dragon hadn't even gotten through the door? THey were wearing full face masks, those are supposed to be able to resist dragon fire, it says many times in tolkien lore! Also, dwarves are freaking steadfast and stubborn and defiant, they wouldn't back away even in the face of death.

The elves just watched it? Why would they add this, it just makes everyone hate the elves without a hope to get revenge. Nothing will happen, there will be this smoldering resentment towards the elves of Mirkwood forever, how will Thorin get revenge? Will he just say "nah it's okay brah for letting us lose Erebor we needed that"?!?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002d6d61/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The beginning of the movie makes dwarves look like cowards and elves look like &&&&&&&s. Why were the dwarves backing up when the dragon hadn't even gotten through the door? THey were wearing full face masks, those are supposed to be able to resist dragon fire, it says many times in tolkien lore! Also, dwarves are freaking steadfast and stubborn and defiant, they wouldn't back away even in the face of death.
    Cowards? Really? So how scary and powerful would the big Dragon look if all the Dwarves rushed at it? Remember, Galurung was a 'little' baby when he was defeated by the Dwarves of Belegost, and wingless! If the Dwarves didn't run then they'd have a big battle and be almost entirely wiped out.

Plus, who says the Dwarves even *had* those masks? Are they a prerequisite for the Dwarven military? Besides, weren't they already drawn out from the Grey Mountains by the Drakes? Dwarves would have a natural fear (and hatred) for Dragons then.

It wasn't cowardliness, it was a necessary retreat. Smaug wasn't the only thing stomping on them. The whole bloody place was falling apart.

The elves just watched it? Why would they add this, it just makes everyone hate the elves without a hope to get revenge. Nothing will happen, there will be this smoldering resentment towards the elves of Mirkwood forever, how will Thorin get revenge? Will he just say "nah it's okay brah for letting us lose Erebor we needed that"?!?
    Isn't the movies' explanation enough? He did not want to risk his men against an impossible foe.

I can't wait to see more of Thranduil though!

Quote Originally Posted by Floin View Post
    Cowards? Really? So how scary and powerful would the big Dragon look if all the Dwarves rushed at it? Remember, Galurung was a 'little' baby when he was defeated by the Dwarves of Belegost, and wingless! If the Dwarves didn't run then they'd have a big battle and be almost entirely wiped out.

Plus, who says the Dwarves even *had* those masks? Are they a prerequisite for the Dwarven military? Besides, weren't they already drawn out from the Grey Mountains by the Drakes? Dwarves would have a natural fear (and hatred) for Dragons then.

It wasn't cowardliness, it was a necessary retreat. Smaug wasn't the only thing stomping on them. The whole bloody place was falling apart.

Isn't the movies' explanation enough? He did not want to risk his men against an impossible foe.

I can't wait to see more of Thranduil though!
    I thought the seen with Thranduil was a bit unnecessary but I understand it was setting up for Thorin's mistrust in the Elves. Ya think the Elves would have covered the Dwarfs escape at the least!

I look forward to see more Thranduil and the wood elves but I don't look forward to seeing him on a moose again.

I also think the Dwarfs would have put up a little more of a fight. I wouldn't expect to much more but in the movie it seems as if all they did was &&&&.

The parts that got on my nerves were:

1. Some of the dwarf beards - or lack thereof.

2. The orcs and wargs just seemed even more overdone than in the LotR. Even weirder, bigger etc.

3. Those stone giants were terrible!

4. Goblin king was very strange, much too large.

5. Some needless changes to the story.

Overall though it wasn't a bad film.
    [b][color=lightblue]"[i]'Ai! ai!'[/i] wailed Legolas. [i]'A Rune-Keeper! A Rune-Keeper is come!'[/i]

Gimli stared with wide eyes. [i]'Tolkien's Bane!'[/i] he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face."[/color][/b]

I alternated between enjoying the movie and being quite confusticated. I was read this book as a little kid, and re-read it over and over throughout my life - many times. I adore the book, and know it very well. I also have repeatedly read the LOTR, The Silmarillion, The Unfinished Tales, etc... For me, the additions to the movie which were based on things found in the lore, from other books by Tolkien, were very enjoyable. I loved seeing Radagast, for example, and I understood why the stuff with Frodo was added at the start - in order to make the connection to Lord of The Rings for those less familiar with the books, perhaps. But... there were several things that were simply changed from the books altogether, and those really spoiled my enjoyment of the movie.

I tried to just go with it, but in the end it was so distracting, and really bothered me. It made me start feeling about this Hobbit movie the way I felt about Episodes 1,2, and 3 of Star Wars, i.e.: I wish they would be re-made. The changes to the story were things like, not having Gandalf fool Tom, Bert, and Bill by throwing his voice, pretending to be them. I loved that part in the books. Why did Jackson have to make that about Bilbo?? I thought, maybe he wants to make Bilbo's contribution to the journey and his personal growth more evident... but the thing is, we all love the Hobbit, because Tolkien wrote an amazing book. Tolkien already conveyed to us the personal story of Bilbo's development, and the Dwarves feelings about him, and Tolkien did it very well. The film version, I think, tried too hard to make this aspect obvious, and for me, it felt forced and awkward.

There were too many places with dramatic music as backdrop for the conversations about Bilbo's wistful longing for the Shire and Thorins rejection or acceptance of Bilbo. The book did it much better I think. The stuff in Rivenedell with Galadriel and Saruman I feel mixed about. It was added to show the larger scheme of what's going on in the Hobbit, and how it connects to the LOTR. I think I would in theory be okay with that change, though I don't think it was really necessary. Viewers are not dumb, and can put the pieces together, and I think part of Tolkien's genius was in how the Hobbit seems like its own little adventure, lighthearted and isolated... but afterwards when we read the Lord of the Rings, we put the bigger picture together, making the connections for ourselves. This is something that even reading these books as children we all understood. I don't think it was a benefit to the story to have done this with the movies.

There were also other random changes, like having the floor open dumping the Dwarves into the Goblin Kingdom, instead of having a crack open at the back of the cave. Gandalf was supposed to be with them. Bilbo was supposed to wake and squeek in fear, alerting Gandalf just in time, so Gandalf could make a flash, and not get snatched up with the others. Then, in the movie, they had Bilbo fall off the path early, and end up with Gollum before he was supposed to. They were all supposed to get whipped and herded down to the audience with the Goblin King, then Gandalf makes sparks, they chop off the king's head, and they make a run for it, with one Dwarf carrying Bilbo. Bilbo gets dropped, bangs his head, and is left behind by mistake, then ending at Gollums cave in trying to find his way out. I LOVE that story. Why did the movie have to change all of that? To me it seems unnecessary and detracted a lot from my enjoyment.

When Bilbo makes it out of the mountain, and finds the Dwarves at their campsite, he is supposed to sneak right into the midst of them and pull of his ring, and then tell them his story of what happened while he was apart from them - sneaking past all the guards, etc... - and THAT is what greatly earns their respect. What a great burglar our Mr. Bilbo has turned out to be! Raise a mug of ale to Bilbo! The movie made it as if he didn't really earn their respect at that point, but instead added some silly stuff later about Bilbo defending Thorin from Azog... a totally made up scene for the movie. /shrug. To me those parts just left me shaking my head and struggling to enjoy the movie, though I wanted to VERY much. What can ya do. If I could get Jackson to re-make the movie with things from the lore, but not things that change the details of things straight from the books, I would MUCH prefer it.
    History became legend, and legend became myth, and some things that should not have been forgotten were lost...

Where were all the songs from the book? Just the two in Bag End. I was really looking forward to 15 birds in 5 fir trees but no. I mean the after all the over the top silly cgi scenes it wouldn't be too childish to hear some orcs singing would it? They could have at least played the song in the background.
    Gollum was a bit disturbing when he was smashing that goblin in the head with a rock, a bit sickening and sad. I don't know if i really want my young children to see that part.
    And the intro bit was a bit of a disapointment. When i think of the begining of it all it should start with " In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty,dirty..." And when he did finally make it to those lines he butchered them. Those are famous lines.
    The CGI scenes that defied the laws of gravity and physics were too much.
    And Gandalfs pine cone bombs were way underwhelming. From what i remember in the book they seemed to have more umph.
    Thats all i can think of at the moment but after all that i still enjoyed the movie.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321300000002a94e/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I feel like slinker and stinker

I was going to make a thread about my mixed feelings towards the movie, which I just saw, but found this thread and now there is no reason to.. I pretty much agree with every post in this thread

A bunch of these: ^ pretty much sums it up for me.

I had high expectations/low expectations
    I loved the movie/I hated the movie
    I have some problems with somethings/I had no problems with most things
    The things I have problems with are unnecessary/necessary
    It did and didn't meet my expectations

It was good, maybe even really good, but it could have been exceptionally good.
    And at the same time it was just awful, on some level.

Very strange movie
    4 out of 5

I wonder if its because as a movie goer - we recognized it was a good movie - but as Tolkien fans - we know it missed the mark?
    Take Care,
    D.
    [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?496094-The-Brief-Mr.-Bako-Bongo-In-Soup-Du-Jour."]My LOTRO Comics and Fan-Fiction[/URL]

I was bored and angry the whole time I watched the movie ever since I saw the dwarves in the beginning back up before even putting up a fight. That's the opposite of what a dwarf would do.

Then I saw Thrain die instead of Nain, and Thorin only cutting off Azog's hand instead of Dain killing him.

Why not use Azog's son Bolg as the antagonist? Why is he so big? Why do the goblins look so weird? Why not use the Moria goblins? The beards were horrible. 5 o'clock shadow isn't a beard.

The dwarves act like idiots one moment then all serious the next, it's like they're seriously bipolar.

The music was so intruding and made me feel awkward and rather violated due to it so forcefully trying to tell me what the feel. It's the worst way I've ever seen music implemented in a movie. In fact, I thought most of the movie could've done without music. The only good part really was the far over misty mountains, then it degenerates.

In addition, Dale looks weird, and Erebor is a giant hollowed out mountain. How does it not collapse? It's so weird, why aren't there halls, that's not a hall, it's a hallowed out mountain.

Also the stone giants are freaking way to big, and that entire sequence was not needed.

I hate goblin town, it's supposed to be stony and claustrophobic, instead it's a hallowed out mountain like Erebor with wooden bridges everywhere, just so that there's more camera angles. It didn't feel closed in and stuffy at all.

Thorin's looks the same at the fall of Erebor, as when the journey with Bilbo starts (around 150 years later!)
    Last edited by Procrastinator; Dec 20 2012 at 01:32 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002d6d61/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I give this movie 5/5

I don't know why many people dislike major things about this movie, considering LOTR trilogy was awful following the lore this movie is far better keeping with the lore.

I really liked the cast of the movie by the way. Basically is "dumb-proof" if you like it you are on the "good-side". My Nazgul father disliked the movie what can I say...this movie rocked!

However I'd have to agree with the general consensus: Radagast was a bit too over-the-top nuts, and the stone giants just looked &&&&.

Other than those minor-ish gripes I really enjoyed the film, especially considering how long it was (and I'd been out on the lash all day before!)

First of all I want to say that I thought the movie was fantastic. I will see it again and I will buy the dvd. I love that movie!

I did not like how it was portrayed that Elrond and Saruman were against the baker's dozen going to the Lonely Mountain. It just never made sense.

Another thing I did not like was none of the dwarves getting hurt after falling down the chasm after Gandalf killed the Goblin King. It was almost the same as the scene in King Kong where Kong was fighting 2 T-Rexes while falling down another chasm.

With that being said, I don't mind PJ adding stuff to the movie. That's just his style. After all, King Kong was almost a 3 hour movie and the 1933 film was maybe less than half that long.

So I can live with the Hobbit being 3 parts.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    First of all I want to say that I thought the movie was fantastic. I will see it again and I will buy the dvd. I love that movie!

I did not like how it was portrayed that Elrond and Saruman were against the baker's dozen going to the Lonely Mountain. It just never made sense.

Another thing I did not like was none of the dwarves getting hurt after falling down the chasm after Gandalf killed the Goblin King. It was almost the same as the scene in King Kong where Kong was fighting 2 T-Rexes while falling down another chasm.

With that being said, I don't mind PJ adding stuff to the movie. That's just his style. After all, King Kong was almost a 3 hour movie and the 1933 film was maybe less than half that long.

So I can live with the Hobbit being 3 parts.
    Yeah, but that King Kong fight was freaking amazing. I love how over-the-top his can be without making it annoying.

Sling6.....

You said it yourself that you can have plenty of people disagreeing with you and agreeing and you'd be fine.
    Unfortunately I think the vote... is..... IT'S AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!!
    But it is! Of course it is.....
    Peter Jackson was a true Genius once again also while every movie has its..... Downside you just can't beat PJ!
    To me the downsides include:

1:The Graphics of the movie....
    Did you ever notice how the movie's orcs and goblins were different?
    In the old movies(Fellowship Of The Ring Two Towers and The Return of the King),The Orcs were people.... in costumes
    Rediculous as it sounds... that was much much MUCH BETTER!Then the new technology today.
    Not the new computer-animated Graphics.

Now what else....
    Oh I know!
    NOTHING

While there are some other small downsides to the movie that every, and I mean every, single movie has such as: The texture
    of the movie, ....There's more but I don't feel like saying it!

Tolkien once again made a master-piece and will go along the walls of classics along with Lord of the Rings and other classics I will not name....

So....
    Who can argue with me?
    It is once again a good.... movie....
    Of course state your opinion's but The Hobbit is over all....
    AWESOME!

Goodbye and good luck with your lives!

Sincerely RocketBoy!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast