We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Captain classical build

Hi

I am looking for a support build for captain in solo anything goes but I was wondering what are your ideas on an effective support build.

There was a time we could do all the banners/marks/buffs etc, not anymore and maybe support is dead but anyway:

So which banners/marks are you using ? And what is the main tree ?

Thanks
    "Baruk Khazad !" shouts the dwarf at the fallen orc before he hits him with his HAMMER !!!
    A sign of all good things to come... :(
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000008d58/01000/signature.png]Adrazor[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Krakenheim View Post
    Hi

I am looking for a support build for captain in solo anything goes but I was wondering what are your ideas on an effective support build.

There was a time we could do all the banners/marks/buffs etc, not anymore and maybe support is dead but anyway:

So which banners/marks are you using ? And what is the main tree ?

Thanks
    The support role is there but in a different essences. Assuming you want to support yellow line is out of the question. You then have red and blue left.

Blue is healing and provides mostly healing to the group and small damage boosts. While red will provide the largest damage boost the group however of course a lot less healing.

I actually use the banner with the 5% melee damage on it as it provides the biggest bonus for myself. Since you cannot plant a banner a banner Its all about what you want there. With the herald I usually take the 2% to damage one as the group never really needs that damage reduction. The 3% damage reduction could be useful in a raid though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820a00000000548a/01001/signature.png]Nerobus[/charsig]