We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Daily Up

Any dev that may answer us available ?

I'm just curious...

Ok I wanna start by saying that I enjoy the game. Pve and pvp... But that doesn't mean there aren't problems.

I read these complaint threads when ever I have down time at work, which is all the time. But I have never seen a dev
    Actually respond, acknowledge, or offer any kind of solution to any these problems. Never...

So I am curious as to why so many people still take the time to start these complaint threads when you already know that
    The devs won't answer you? I agree with many of your complaints, and I wat them fixed too! Many of us players do... But
    We aren't devs, our agreeing with each other isn't going to accomplish anything.

Devs typically only speak the language of dollars and cents... They look at their revenue and try to come up with ways to make
    More of it... And we, the players, keep giving them our money... So in the devs eyes, everything's great! They are making a profit
    And that's all they care about.

So logically... The only thing that will get thier attention is to stop giving them money... Then they'll start listening... If you are not
    Enjoying the game then don't play it... Why post on the forums when nothing good ever comes from that?

Just Curious....

Quote Originally Posted by GSO86 View Post
    Ok I wanna start by saying that I enjoy the game. Pve and pvp... But that doesn't mean there aren't problems.

I read these complaint threads when ever I have down time at work, which is all the time. But I have never seen a dev
    Actually respond, acknowledge, or offer any kind of solution to any these problems. Never...

So I am curious as to why so many people still take the time to start these complaint threads when you already know that
    The devs won't answer you? I agree with many of your complaints, and I wat them fixed too! Many of us players do... But
    We aren't devs, our agreeing with each other isn't going to accomplish anything.

Devs typically only speak the language of dollars and cents... They look at their revenue and try to come up with ways to make
    More of it... And we, the players, keep giving them our money... So in the devs eyes, everything's great! They are making a profit
    And that's all they care about.

So logically... The only thing that will get thier attention is to stop giving them money... Then they'll start listening... If you are not
    Enjoying the game then don't play it... Why post on the forums when nothing good ever comes from that?

Just Curious....
    You may or may not have noticed in PvE that rubberbanding was extreme when riding on your warsteed. People were complaining loudly after the RoR expansion about it and it was fixed afterwards. If you take time to read the dev diaries as well as the complaint threads you might find that they often mention "fixed a bug where...." and these bugs are brought to their attention by us, the players. I do think that putting threads up like this is helpful. I will keep reporting bugs I find and hope that the fixes will be made as soon as is possible.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/052030000001c18aa/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I very much dislike the fact that macros are being abused. But its gunna happen. You burgs out in the moors who get 5 hits off in one second know who you are. Thus i enjoy very much after killing you to corpse hop you until you retreat. come at me baddies!

ps mad props to you guys who do not. Sutree comes to mind from landy.these guys set the right example on how to be a good burg without having to macro to win.

Number of macroing users on Gladden is growing daily... Simple one sentence from devs or whoever would be just fine.

Daily Up

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Daily Up
    probably as much as we could hope for as far as official word goes.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyKOko View Post
    People are leaving moors because of warg macro-exploiters that do 20k damage before your Cry executes... being able to track em is hardly the expected solution here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjaah View Post
    This is also something we are actively working on right now.

-Jinjaah

Daily Ignore

edit post : the motivation is that i cannot up the post daily

*Thx Sapience for reading the post, giving me an infraction cause i daily upped a thread ( wow so scary ) and not giving an answer ^_^ that's the way to work
    Last edited by Anolus; Jan 10 2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Turbine gives warnings to ppl that daily up threads

He would say that we wouldn't want their work on the ettenmoors because we would still complain. That's what he said about the rift. It won't be scaled because people were complaining when it was an on-level raid and if they scaled we would continue to complain. So he is deciding what we like and what we don't. I'm pretty sure he has already decided we won't like an update to the moors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3