We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Angry Sapience, RockX, Jinjaah we want Turbine plan/opinion about MACRO

Hello dear developers, as you noticed in these days a new wave of flaming/ranting/noise etc growed up thanks to pvp ...... off course like almost of the things that happens in lotro forum devs are slow to give answers and seems to not care about our problems.....
    I need to say that people that pvp pay to play and off course they should get a preferencial support from turbine, but ofc this don't happen, so i decided to make this post to se if you can type at least 2 words about MACRO problem.
    Thank you in advance and good work

*sorry for basic english but this is not my language and i still need to learn a lot
    Last edited by Anolus; Dec 22 2013 at 03:30 PM.

Do you need Turbine to take action? On E we blacklist and report en mass these macrsploiters and are trolling them into transferring, my friend. 3 confirmed banned, 2/3 from an infamous macrsploiting kin. The consensus is Macrsploting > Rank Farming.
    Those who can exploit and get away with it, do. Those who can't, are in ANV

Today I was engaged by BA and reaver. Got literally destroyed in couple of sec in blue line even and 13k critc defence.

5 times Impale spam 5x headshot

2x Vital target

Haven't bothered to check rest of it. Morale was drained super fast.

Not sure if macro is banable. Some say it is , others don't.

I want to hear a word from Sapience srsly.

I makes no sense to play, you got zero chance of wining and basically wasting your time and giving free points to those cheaters.

Will be wise to actually stop going in Ettenmoors until this problem is solved.

P.S.

I created 2 thread related to same subject. One got deleted, I hope this one won't. And I sincerely hope those cheaters will be punished... or wait...

not srs.. since they "don't care" or perhaps "soon"?

:P

P.S.S. Turbine you really going to allow this? I know that you care little for PVMP, but this is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post

The macroing Reaver don't do 5 x impale ( impale have 20 sec cd ) , they macro all the debuff bleeds they have and apply to you 4 of them and then fire impale that do 4 x dmg for his ability ( 1 hit for each dot /debuff ) and the last hit is by the impale ( skill)

50k morale gone in under 5 seconds when I got attacked by a burg last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    The macroing Reaver don't do 5 x impale ( impale have 20 sec cd ) , they macro all the debuff bleeds they have and apply to you 4 of them and then fire impale that do 4 x dmg for his ability ( 1 hit for each dot /debuff ) and the last hit is by the impale ( skill)
    Interesting , I'm trying to understand exactly how this skill works . How would this manifest itself in a combat log ? I was hit with four consecutive impale hits . In under a sec ! There was no other intervening hit . I didn't save my combat log it puzzled me at the time . All hits were the same amount about 2.5k each . Shouldn't there have been four bleeds then impale on its own ? I did have bleeds on me . Am I missing something here ? If it was a macro then I will deal with it appropriately but I'm trying to understand what's going on . Impale has a 20 sec cd doesn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    Interesting , I'm trying to understand exactly how this skill works . How would this manifest itself in a combat log ? I was hit with four consecutive impale hits . In under a sec ! There was no other intervening hit . I didn't save my combat log it puzzled me at the time . All hits were the same amount about 2.5k each . Shouldn't there have been four bleeds then impale on its own ? I did have bleeds on me . Am I missing something here ? If it was a macro then I will deal with it appropriately but I'm trying to understand what's going on . Impale has a 20 sec cd doesn't it ?
    Impale hits you separately for every bleed they put on you first. That plus the impale skill itself can account for 5 separate attacks from one push of the impale button. That's how it works. Actually, I don't think I've been hit for more than 4 attacks at once but either way, the skill produces multiple separate attacks in your combat log for just hitting the one skill button.

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post
    Today I was engaged by BA and reaver. Got literally destroyed in couple of sec in blue line even and 13k critc defence.

2x Vital target

Haven't bothered to check rest of it. Morale was drained super fast.

Not sure if macro is banable. Some say it is , others don't.

I want to hear a word from Sapience srsly.

I makes no sense to play, you got zero chance of wining and basically wasting your time and giving free points to those cheaters.

Will be wise to actually stop going in Ettenmoors until this problem is solved.

P.S.

I created 2 thread related to same subject. One got deleted, I hope this one won't. And I sincerely hope those cheaters will be punished... or wait...

not srs.. since they "don't care" or perhaps "soon"?

:P

P.S.S. Turbine you really going to allow this? I know that you care little for PVMP, but this is too much.
    You weren't hit by the exploit. Ignorance here does not serve anyone well.

There is an exploit that can be macroed. This was just you getting chewed up with low defense against orc craft and the fact that the impale bonus damage still bypasses mits/audacity.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

You wont hear anything until January, they are all on holiday vacation and arent aloud to go on their accounts when not at work

Quote Originally Posted by Sabian49 View Post
    You wont hear anything until January, they are all on holiday vacation and arent aloud to go on their accounts when not at work
    What if they do it quietly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    You weren't hit by the exploit. Ignorance here does not serve anyone well.

There is an exploit that can be macroed. This was just you getting chewed up with low defense against orc craft and the fact that the impale bonus damage still bypasses mits/audacity.
    Good call. Reavers cannot possibly benefit from macroing.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaverofWebs View Post
    Good call. Reavers cannot possibly benefit from macroing.
    Technically they can... But what was described wasn't the effects of a macro. Supplying misleading information about bugs/exploits just hinders the fixing of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Hello dear developers, as you noticed in these days a new wave of flaming/ranting/noise etc growed up thanks to pvp ...... off course like almost of the things that happens in lotro forum devs are slow to give answers and seems to not care about our problems.....
    I need to say that people that pvp pay to play and off course they should get a preferencial support from turbine, but ofc this don't happen, so i decided to make this post to se if you can type at least 2 words about MACRO problem.
    Thank you in advance and good work

*sorry for basic english but this is not my language and i still need to learn a lot
    forget it ,
    beta signups are open ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcQCkJFsG0

BOYCOT LOTRO!