We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Im paying VIP to play against macro creeps!

Im paying for vip because i enjoy pvp, but this is a joke, im going to end my vip,a reaver kills me with in 7sec, it was that quick i missed half of it

Last edited by yorrie; Dec 22 2013 at 04:06 AM.

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA

Who was the hunter you were targeting? Why didn't you attack back? Maybe the reaver has buffs and is a higher rank. Maybe you have debuffs. You need to consider all your factors. Maybe those other creeps played a part in your downfall.
    Riddermark Freeps and Creeps: Morgunith, LM/Hadellost, Burglar/Nukzat, Reaver Rank 6
    Meneldor Freeps and Creeps: Cambanod, Cpt

Quote Originally Posted by Yignificent_Nimogist View Post
    Who was the hunter you were targeting? Why didn't you attack back? Maybe the reaver has buffs and is a higher rank. Maybe you have debuffs. You need to consider all your factors. Maybe those other creeps played a part in your downfall.
    Exactly. There were at least 5 creeps there and i didn't see any other freeps. To die quickly when you are so outnumbered isn't uncommon. Unless you are a fotm godmode cappie ofc. Being defeated quickly when the odds are 1v5 is something ALL creeps have had to put up with for a loooooong time.

Maybe I missed something but I've been killed quicker on my hunter via a warg and its seemingly chain stuns. Part of the game.
    they are all dead.. they just don't know it yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Yignificent_Nimogist View Post
    Sorry my fraps rec key is F2, reaver is rank 8, i did not have debuffs,the other creeps joined in around 4k, I have videos of spars with reavers rank 10-12 fights are around 1min 10, i knew he was using macros so i want to do nothing and video it!
    The aim is for a Dev to see it really, so they can have a say.

LAURELIN
    YORRI GUARDIAN R13

BRANDYWINE
    YORRIE GUARDIAN R12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCe-Rv-rHA