We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Getting the wrong legacy when decon - ingame supp ofc not helping...

So, I've tried to get the Hunter Damage over Time legacy for my bow. Since yesterday I've deconned at least half a dozen bows with that legacy on and each time I get the Barbed Wire Bleed Damage legacy. Ingame support very helpfully closed my ticket telling me to bug it. Bug fixes comes in updates (if we're lucky) so Im stuck with three options: buy the legacy in the store for 795tp, wait for bugfix or forget that the legacy exists... I won't pay for a legacy that I could, and by now should, get in-game. So basically I'm screwed here?

Stupid question, did you try to apply the extracted legacy to some bow? Chances are they just forgot to update the item name, since apparently the barbed arrow legacy doesn't even exist anymore.

Heck I don't even want to start listing the legacy scrolls with wrong or outdated names in the german localization, if you didn't know what they really were, you could easily get lost as minstrel or captain...
    PyLotRO with Python 3.x support and bugfixes: [url]https://github.com/Lynx3d/pylotro[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    Stupid question, did you try to apply the extracted legacy to some bow? Chances are they just forgot to update the item name, since apparently the barbed arrow legacy doesn't even exist anymore.

Heck I don't even want to start listing the legacy scrolls with wrong or outdated names in the german localization, if you didn't know what they really were, you could easily get lost as minstrel or captain...
    Good idea =) And I can only imagine for the fr/de clients haha

It was the correct legacy but the wrong name on the scroll. So that acually worked. Thought about it at first but since it said Barbed Arrow Dmg in the general window every time as well I, stupidly I admit, thought it couldn't be an error on both places.

So I have my legacy and turbine another bug report and everyone's a winner

Odd thing since I've never encountered this on another alt inc mini and cpt (which are my mains).