We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Large Shire Map

Really cool map. Some of those places in there like the South and North Farthing I would like to see being added into the game at some point. Also the Tower Hills and Grey Havens.

On Second thought, we already kinda do have the North Farthing in the game. The Bimble wood and Green Fields for example are part of the North Farthing and is already in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoing View Post
    Really cool map. Some of those places in there like the South and North Farthing I would like to see being added into the game at some point. Also the Tower Hills and Grey Havens.
    But if we got South Farthing, we'd get Sackville. Are you sure you wish to unleash that evil upon Middle Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Seschat View Post
    But if we got South Farthing, we'd get Sackville. Are you sure you wish to unleash that evil upon Middle Earth?
    On the other hand, maybe we'll get some of the good pipe-weed and -farmlands

Nice map! I would love to see them add the south farthing along with a small shire revamp The whole mechanization of the shire under Lotho could be a real nice story arc to add, especially after Saruman's defeat which will probably hit us fairly soon

Nice, but as usual with these fan maps, proportions and scales are often wrong. Especially obvious around Nenuial here.