We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Population on Silverlode?

I start this game with an elf and in starting village i dont find any persons,only a dwarf and disconnected,so i continue with adventure but i continue with no one because the server population is low? Or the hours are bad? This server is English so i think there is can have population at 12:00 am,but i can stay at wrong server for population. Normally i play solo and this dont concerns me,but is better to play with people i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsufur View Post
    I start this game with an elf and in starting village i dont find any persons,only a dwarf and disconnected,so i continue with adventure but i continue with no one because the server population is low? Or the hours are bad? This server is English so i think there is can have population at 12:00 am,but i can stay at wrong server for population. Normally i play solo and this dont concerns me,but is better to play with people i think.
    I'm playing on Silverlode in Europe, in the evenings at GMT+2 time zone, and have no problem seeing others in game to socialize with. About 2/3rds of my kin are in the UK for instance, the rest in the US. But yes when I'm on past midnight here, it starts to depopulate and there are less people online.

So from my experience, if you're playing from the US, then yes I'd guess it would be pretty empty when you play late in the evenings.
    Emmellia r7 mini / Landy