We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Macroing / legal cheating ??

Audacity has been out and it has all been balanced out in my eyes

Just explain me why wargs can macro

what is the fun in paying monthly to enjoy pvp but get killed in seconds because of some dude thought macroing for selfish gain
    people aren't enjoying it anymore aswel as creeps/freeps ..

several tickets sended but says will be investigated ..
    i have screenies of loads of them

---> here's names list of macro users

Jaka , Yodawg , monobat, Nrash , drunkencreep, drunkcreep , fluffyreaver , loads more ..

[OOC] Bitzez: 'care gl reporting a BA for macroing lmao'
    [OOC] Killtheweewoo: 'And a wl l0l'
    [OOC] Bitzez: 'them induction macros are pr0'
    [OOC] Bitzez: 'my BA macro's are pro i fire 2 skills np'

they are all just laughing at us , and nobody's doing anything !

please solve this !

Agreed ?

ITS NOT NORMAL FOR A R1 WARG TO WIN SOLO VS R12 CHAMP OR WITHOUT AUDA OR ANYTHING //

Greetings, I am a Game Master for Online Support. I will investigate this incident and take appropriate action. I am unable to discuss any actions or details related to this incident with other players, but I appreciate your Cheating Report. Thank you for helping us maintain a great community.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrohonn View Post
    [OOC]
    ITS NOT NORMAL FOR A R1 WARG TO WIN SOLO VS R12 CHAMP OR WITHOUT AUDA OR ANYTHING //
    That's one terrible champ, or one stun spamming pay to win creep with insane crits.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

macroing is legal....exploiting out a skill is technically not. Back in ROI when burgs could macro out 50K DPS and RKs could bird flap you dead it was the same thing. Those that abused it were banned. Report them and hope it sticks.

I don't support macroing at all. But not a whole lot can be done about it.

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Brandywiner{LOTRO Player Council member}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    www.theblackappendage.com/monstermanual

Quote Originally Posted by Delmore View Post
    macroing is legal....exploiting out a skill is technically not. Back in ROI when burgs could macro out 50K DPS and RKs could bird flap you dead it was the same thing. Those that abused it were banned. Report them and hope it sticks.

I don't support macroing at all. But not a whole lot can be done about it.
    To confirm Delmore here. Macroing is not illegal. Many players use macros. Many freeps, creeps, raiders use macros. They've been in use for a long time.

If you see some situation that you think is "not kosher", then the correct thing to do is file a /bug report on this. You will not receive any direct feedback from the GMs. The report goes directly to those who need to see it. You do not need to file log files or screenies although sometimes those can be helpful, but like the NSA, the GMs have access to everything going on in-game.

/bug is your friend.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

the situation of pvp in snowbourn is embarassing , macro abuser everywhere ;(
    Sad players
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]