We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HD Expansions 50% off in the LotRO Market

I guess I'll have to take the plunge now.

https://store.lotro.com/en/

When you click on the buy now button the price is shown as full price not 50% off.

Quote Originally Posted by rosey21 View Post
    When you click on the buy now button the price is shown as full price not 50% off.
    Yes, but when you continue through to the verification screen it shows half price. I just bought the Premium for $29.99.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Not bad and same timing as the RoR expansion. It went on sale for 50% off one month after it released as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    Not bad and same timing as the RoR expansion. It went on sale for 50% off one month after it released as well.
    Yeah, they skipped Black Friday since it was so close to the release date this time, but I was hoping it would go on sale around Xmas.

I will wait for it to be cheaper than 2496 TP. That is just me...

Quote Originally Posted by ELAzalin View Post
    I will wait for it to be cheaper than 2496 TP. That is just me...
    Well, I needed TP anyways, so basically I bought 2000TP and got the expansion thrown in for $10.

Hmm, I might be able to squeeze in £15-22.50 after all.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by kidnova78 View Post
    Yes, but when you continue through to the verification screen it shows half price. I just bought the Premium for $29.99.
    Good points! The discount is applied at checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by kidnova78 View Post
    Well, I needed TP anyways, so basically I bought 2000TP and got the expansion thrown in for $10.
    Great deal.. I just checked the store in game and it is still 4295. So hopefully they lower that as well

If you add one of the other packages, your getting charged full price.

Great deal.. I just checked the store in game and it is still 4295. So hopefully they lower that as well
    The offer is in the market only, not the in game store.

If you add one of the other packages, your getting charged full price.
    thanks for the info, I'm make sure people are aware.

This offer only applies to the LotRO market, not the in-game store. I doubt the in-game store version will receive a discount until at least 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    The offer is in the market only, not the in game store.
    Thanks for the info.... I have plenty of time to wait for that to go cheaper

Last years equivalent sale had a 30% off deal on Rohan for turbine points. Is the an in game turbine point deal this year?

Quote Originally Posted by twittfounder View Post
    Last years equivalent sale had a 30% off deal on Rohan for turbine points. Is the an in game turbine point deal this year?
    They were 20% off last week .. I got Rohan and Isengard for 1995 points. I already have Moria and Mirkwood so I couldn't tell what price they were at. I hope that helped some.

hmm. too bad the deal doesn't extend to a TP purchase. it should, but it probably won't. oh well, decent deal.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by dmark101 View Post
    hmm. too bad the deal doesn't extend to a TP purchase. it should, but it probably won't. oh well, decent deal.
    TP price reductions generally are later on down the line since TP can be earned by just playing.

Now the extra offers are gone from the page.

I wanted to get the expansion plus one of the offers.

Now the extra offers are gone from the page.

I wanted to get the expansion plus one of the offers.
    There's an issue with the correct price not appearing when you add on the additional offers. It's not correctly applying the 50% off to the HD Expansion and charging full price. The expansion should be 50% and the offers regular price, it was trying to change full price for all at checkout if the additional offers were added. They're looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

There's an issue with the correct price not appearing when you add on the additional offers. It's not correctly applying the 50% off to the HD Expansion and charging full price. The expansion should be 50% and the offers regular price, it was trying to change full price for all at checkout if the additional offers were added. They're looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.
    Ok thanks for the update

Until when is that offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelethor View Post
    Until when is that offer?
    The 29th December.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterU
    Spend the holidays in Helm's Deep! 50% off all Helm's Deep Editions in the LOTRO Market Now - Dec. 29th

What happens to those that purchase it while it is still regular price? Since the website still shows the discounted price....

Oh man.. Speaking about this expansion.. I'm still waiting for an answer about my ticket posted one week ago.. I've got everything in my inventory but not the shield of the hammerhand.. the item i wanted most :'(..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast