We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question How do GM's contact you in-game?

Just was wondering how do GM's contact you in-game? Is it through the chat TELL?
    Sorry if this was put in the wrong place!

If you opened a ticket and then logged out before a GM contacted you or responded to your ticket, you may need to file that ticket again. There are some situations where the GM will just "take care of things" but if you needed or expected interaction, then you have to stay on-line until the ticket is answered.

You can check the status of your ticket to see if the ticket is still open.

You can hardly miss it when they respond, unless you are /afk or not a the PC. A loud bell sound, and messages everywhere. The exchange is in your private IM tab.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Oh they make sure that you noticed them. Their pm will show on all your chat windows & will say something along the lines: +Name say to you: "Good Morning! .... " But they don't come out of nowhere. If you need to speak with 1 you must open a ticket requesting in game assistance.
    I had forgotten about this fact when I was on Elendilmir the other night. When I replied to several people it really got their attention.

By the way check out these art about how people see you: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...retty-cool-guy
    Dude, it's Sapience. He undoubtedly saw that thread an hour before you did, and ten minutes before the OP posted it.

i am just beeing friendly.
    So am I.