We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hytbold Crafting Instances.

Does anyone else ever have a problem with these instances.

Many times these instances are empty of both mobs and crafting mat nodes.

Every time I /bug the instance I get the following reply...

The issue you have described has been recorded for review by the In-Game Support team but is not an issue that we can assist with. We recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report at this url: http://lotrobugs.turbine.com/ to aid in the research of this issue. Be sure to fully review the information at the top of the bug report form to understand how bug reports are handled
    The ticket is then closed.

Usually 10-20mins later the instance is 'reset' in that I am kicked out of the instance, and on re-entering everything is ok. However, the 1 hour quest clock keeps ticking sometimes leaving me short on time to complete it. (I can do the instances in under 20mins, so not normally a problem if the instance is reset fairly quickly).

This is starting to get really annoying, it must be a known problem and has been going on for several months.

EDIT:
    Bug submitted @ 10:36 AM
    GM responded to and closed ticket @ 10:41 AM
    Message received:
    [08/12 10:52:26 AM] Instance: Parphád resets in: 0d - 0h - 15m.

So assuming that I entered the instance @ 10:35 and it will be reset @ 11:07, this leaves me less than 30mins to complete.
    Not a problem this time, but it has been in the past.

Sort it out please.
    Last edited by Grapold; Aug 12 2013 at 07:05 AM.

The problem is that the quest-reset and the instance-reset are on different timers (quest becomes available about 3 hours before the instance-reset I think). Around here the quest reset is around 9am, while the instance reset around 12pm (hope I got the am/pm thing right ). It's a pretty stupid issue if you want to the instances daily first thing in the morning.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

Never had this problem with hytbold instances. But sometimes (in other places) NPC are missing or take a bit longer to load.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapold View Post
    EDIT:
    Bug submitted @ 10:36 AM
    GM responded to and closed ticket @ 10:41 AM
    You did not sent a bug report but a support ticket. That's a different thing. Type /bug in chat, a window opens, then click the "report a bug" button. There is usually no response on bug reports. (except an automated message if you check the Email Notofification check box.)
    Wer Hilfe will, muss Informationen liefern.
    >> Lotro World transfer status <<

Quote Originally Posted by Amrundir View Post
    Never had this problem with hytbold instances. But sometimes (in other places) NPC are missing or take a bit longer to load.

You did not sent a bug report but a support ticket. That's a different thing. Type /bug in chat, a window opens, then click the "report a bug" button. There is usually no response on bug reports. (except an automated message if you check the Email Notofification check box.)
    Support Ticket, Bug report, whatever; my point is how many times does this have to be reported and by how many people before it gets fixed?
    If it has never happened to you then I guess you are lucky. This doesn't seem to be a problem just affecting me, as I also see others complaining about it.

This has been happening, and reported/bugged since before U11, we are now on U11.2.

The GM's and developers have been aware of this issue now for months yet nothing seems to be being done about it.

Like the guy said above, this is an issue with the quest resetting before the instance itself does. So learn from it, and don't bother doing it right after the quest reset, but instead wait like 3 hours.

It's really not a bug. All quests in the game reset at 3 AM EST (server time). All instances that have a reset (any with locks) do so at 6 AM EST. Unfortunately for you in this case, the instance is tied to a quest, which isn't true in most cases. You'll actually notice the same thing happen in the Moria crafting instances, which are the only other ones I can think of that are tied to quests in that matter.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

I've just had this happen to me, I would call it Turbine's typical terrible game design, but it does obviously need fixing so it should be treated as a bug, I'll be reporting it