We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: hair styles

Cool hair styles

we had the same hair on our alts for a few years now any chance of getting new hair styles to choose from. I see a lot of really nice hair styles on new ncp so why can't we get them as well

I agree, I would love to be able to have some of the new NPC hair styles.
    Silverlode refugee

As of this upcoming February, it will have been 6 years since LOTRO did -anything- to hairstyles. I say it all the time, and I can't stress it enough -- I want long hair styles. To the knees, preferably (and not just for females, though the prettier types can be female only).

I currently always wear the Golden Wood's Hood to act as a terrible substitute.

TLDR: Yes, more hairs. And much, much longer.
    All I need now is long hair (knee-length, most hopefully), and I'm said :) I will then be as I had hoped and have drawn my character to be. I wouldn't mind giving up the cloak slot for such a thing.

What I don't understand about the hair styles is how putting on a hat chops off all your hair.
    § Elendilmir refugee on Ark §

§ Aerynsol . 27 | Arestelle . 105 | Calairiel . 41 | Gwaewen . 40 | Iadessea . 10 | Magrith . 36 | Melaidhrin . 20 | Miraear . 26 | Muiriol . 105 | Nephra . 10 | Solina-1 . 31 §

§ miraear's threads: a cosmetic history §

More Hair styles...

I couldn't agree more. I am a cosmetic and designer freak. Almost every season i like to change up my outfits and hairstyles. One idea I had a while ago was to implement some new hairstyles based on rep and factions. Having special elven hairstyles of Rivendell or of Rohan would be an awesome addition. Not only be kindred but look kindred too!!

1 Twinfall Path, Celos-en-Nauth, Falathlorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Arestelle View Post
    What I don't understand about the hair styles is how putting on a hat chops off all your hair.
    Yeah, I love the Barbossa-type hat that I have as a RK. Unfortuanately, I do not want to wear it because it does not show my awesome hairstyle! :-(
    Night is falling,
    So ends this day.
    The Road is now calling
    And I must away.

Yes,nowadays more and more people are concerned about their hair styles and to be more fashionable most of them choose to wear hair wigs.Because there are various types of hair wigs for people to choose and the price is competitive.Straight wigs, curly wigs, long wigs and short wigs.Different shapes,length,colors and thicknesses.
    Last edited by Sidlamel; Dec 17 2013 at 02:47 PM.

Yes,there are certainly various types of hair styles to choose. And to be more fashionable people start to wear hair wigs,as you can see that bob style wigs are very popular among young man and seems like timeless fashion.