We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rune Keeper legacy: ceaseless argument damage

I put this in the Rune Keeper's forum, but figured I'd post here too.

I don't know when it started, but the Rune Keeper LI legacy "ceaseless argument damage" now REDUCES the damage from that skill. I just noticed today, but I'm pretty sure it increased the damage before I reforged that LI this morning. [edit - nevermind on that...all of my LI's with this legacy show the same thing...it's not reforging]. The more points you put into it, the less damage it does. Anyone know if this is intentional? Why would it be?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Occum; Dec 17 2013 at 09:01 PM.

I have the same problem... I hope they fix it soon. btw, are you a regular player or did you return after a while ?

I also found this out a few weeks ago, obviously a bug, but how scary that in the plethora of databases, a simple misplaced "+" symbol vs "-" symbol can change something so dramatically.

Regardless of all of this, I also learned that you don't even need to slot a point into Ceaseless Argument as you don't need it in attune-building rotations.

It's time for change in the RK and our staple, spammable, "I don't know what to use so I'll use this" attack is now redundant.

You should be able to have a fluid rotation without the use of CA nowadays.

Echoing what Gottapee said, CA is superfluous now. Writ of Lightning and Scribe's Spark are plenty for building battle attunement.
    Bruuwnor, Dwarf Champion of Arkenstone, Pipeweed and Ale