We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxburgh View Post
    As for people asking for crafting facilities...how many of them work from home again!
    I can just see it now, just back from a week long trip in the wilds, bruised, scarred, tired, hungry, aromatic....& the first thing I want to do is fire up my forge and start bashing bits of metal (I don't find it appealing in real life, so why would I in a game). Also if someone tried to open up a manufactuary (which is what craft sites are in effect) in the middle of a village the non adventurous inhabitants would soon be sharpening the pitchforks!
    Well said, I think this goes some of the way toward explaining why I hate the idea of crafting in housing areas.

The other issue for me is just a conflict of interest one. There needs to be a balance between neighbourhoods providing a certain set of options/activities, and that not conflicting with the options and activities actual towns provide. Otherwise our neighbourhoods just end up being duplicates of actual towns, and then server population in towns dies off. With no incentive to go to Bree, Snowbourn, etc, those areas will become increasingly dead. New players coming to the game will think there's no one actually logged in, and move on to another game where they can see activity/interaction happening. I know people keep saying "no that won't happen" but I feel there is no justification at all for people making that claim.

Devs, I hope when you are looking through this thread and seeing 80% of people saying they want crafting in their homes or neighbourhoods, instead of thinking, "Most people want crafting in their neighbourhoods and homes, we should give it to them" I hope you take the perspective of, "If we add crafting to neighbourhoods, most people will do it there and towns will be dead."

I know my position on this will likely be unpopular given the number of people expressing a desire for housing area crafting, but I see each request for that as another person who would vacate town crafting areas if they could, and I am extremely opposed to that even becoming a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by GSO86 View Post
    -- Tis the season of giving? Come home one day and be pleasantly surprised by some gifts left to you by someone. (Other players can leave small gifts for you at your door and vice versa.
    I absolutely love this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmer01 View Post
    Finally, this is probably a pipe dream but I’m going to say it anyway. In Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean (my kids played it) you can play cards and gamble as a completely separate pastime to killing things. This could be a marvelous addition to kin houses. Hey, if Disney can do it surely Turbine has the chops, right? Card games are about the easiest things to program (since the 80’s!) All it would take to "enter" a game would be an empty chair at the card table. Choice of one or two games, impossible to cheat, betting limits established by agreement of all participants before a round begins. Kinships are social organizations, and kin houses should have a greater purpose than trophy displays and storage. Plus, between killing orcs, card gambling with friends would be fun.
    I love the idea of card games, but I am deeply opposed to gambling in-game. Thankfully that's likely not going to be something I need to worry about since the Tolkien estate is also opposed to gambling being associated with Lord of the Rings, and are actually in the midst of a legal battle against some Hollywood groups that are currently using LotR themes in slot machines and online gambling.

Just a quick housing suggestion

Here's what I want.

1. Every house Should be different.

2. Every house can have a different theme

NOW STOP RIGHT THERE !
    WHEN I SAY THEME I DON'T MEAN ANOTHER AREA YOU CAN HAVE A HOUSE IN!

I mean like themes and atmospheres to your house

Imagine this:

1. A dark house with ruins out front and maybe even the house itself is in somewhat ruins with vines growin up the side and tall grass around it and inside it looks somewhat like a broken down castle and when you get near the house everything becomes darker and more creepy.

2. A smugglers house where all it is is a mound of grass and a trap door down into a cellar room with chests filled with gold or daggers up on the walls so something kind of secretive looking and burglarish. Trap door and a cellar and that kind of theme

SOMETHING I HAVEN'T HEARD YET

3. A wizard tower house. Maybe like a semi big tower kind I like the elf ones now but taller and thinner. Maybe like 3 floors and possibly adding the option to climb ladders? But being a rune keeper I would love a wizard tower! Maybe have runes floating around it and old bookshelves and the atmosphere of magic in the air! This would be so cool for me!

And lots more themes

Also I can not live with hooks! Even more would not do their needs to be free placement grid system or something. You have it for BB why not this?

4. Just throwing around ideas but creep houses?

Anyway I guess my focus is having more options with housing and have a different atmosphere that could be customizable for all houses.

Make people want to see others houses and I love the idea about house ranking so others would want to come and see yours and you get ratings and stuff I don't know.

So yeah different atmospheres/themes with each house and not one house the same.

Another thing that i saw was add something like a piano to houses which i thought is a cool idea.

Also make their be a purpose for coming back to your house. Yes rest xp for sleeping in your bed and something like that would be nice but i need something else maybe like a band of orcs are attacking it and i have like 10min to go defend it or else i lose money or something like that.

Also I saw this suggested some where but what about for kin houses having the option to add a table where people can play poker?

Something where you can have kin members or just random people come and sit down at a table and do some good old fashion gambling. Their could be these tables in places like your kin house or even the prancing pony.

This would be something where you can bet in game gold so you can make some money or lose some money from this.
    [IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/williamwegertjr/signigture_zps382aa4d5.jpg[/IMG]

Just thought I'd add my 2 coppers...

I want a basement with lots of hooks (more hooks all over really) and a hidden vault I can display stuff...and to go along with this, new furniture like an open chest of gold/jewels/misc swag.

I like the idea mentioned before about a more dynamic neighborhood....needs to be more active like Harwick...kids running around, guards on patrol, etc.

Please move the vendors outside and add crafting areas to create an open market (including an inn/pub) ala Bywater in the Shire.

Lot's of great ideas listed here so I do not envy the team that has to select which ones get in and which don't....can't wait to see this update though!

Exclamation

Alrighty, so I have a few ideas. A lot of them are the same or similar to other ideas, and I'm repeating them because importance.

1) For the love of all things holy and good in this world, PLEASE let us place objects, at the very least floor objects, wherever we want. Maybe have like a "furniture chest" where we can put all of our "active" furniture. That way you can still limit how many of what furniture types we place in our house (which I don't like, but if that's something that's holding you back from adding these features, than so be it) and we can still place objects freely.
    (Seriously, I feel ridiculous having a breakfast table with no chairs.)

2) There is no reason why we can't place small objects in large object slots. Clearly there is enough space.
    (This is an option for some large slots, but not all of them, which I don't understand.)

3) Allow us to add additional rooms or spaces inside our home.

4) The "Small hobbit bed" should not count as "Large Furniture." In fact, a LOT of the furniture sizes are off compared to the actual amount of space they take up.

5) Allow us to purchase more furniture slots.

6) Add a preview option for decoration items. I am so sick of either guessing what the object is going to look like or having to Google it.

7) More craftable furniture!

8) Option to invite people over to house. No, not permission to enter house. More like a mustering horn type of thing.

(Look, I know that you're already given us a lot of FTP features and chances to earn Turbine Points, and I appreciate that. If "Well, we don't want to release these features for free..." is really the problem, then make them purchasable with Mithril or TP.)

Please let me know if any of these ideas you agree or disagree with, or if you have any additional comments to them. I genuinely want to know them!

Two TERRIBLE ideas -- Card Games and House Crafting

Crafting in homes: TERRIBLE idea

There needs to be a balance between neighbourhoods providing a certain set of options/activities, and that not conflicting with the options and activities actual towns provide.
    Precisely. The only thing that "keeps" people in towns now -- (and, really, it seems to be mainly Bree and, to some extent, MD, at least on Landroval) -- is the "services" the towns provide.

Put those elsewhere, and towns die. Which, as you point out, leaves new users thinking "this place is dead" and not getting invested in the game.

This is also an argument in favor of having the "new housing" be based on ports to rooms or apartments __WITHIN__ the towns, rather than isolated out at some inconvenient spot a long ride away from the towns themselves. People going to/from these "rooms" would be in town while doing so.

And, if you've got publicly accessible rooms within the towns (e.g. imagine one port which leads to instances of a "tavern" set of rooms, for a player to rent, furnish/design, and hold gatherings in), that makes the housing actually *add* to the sense of the towns being a vibrant/active place.

Right now, anyone doing anything in the housing is effectively "quarantined" from the rest of the game world, having ridden off to those isolated communities.

Card games -- TERRIBLE IDEA!!!!

I've seen other games absolutely KILLED by having this sort of thing imported in a short-sighted attempt to curry favor.

Look, this is LOTRO, not a gambling den, not an on-line "card and board game" server.

If you add card games, it's a FAIL on two counts:

1) Other servers/games, which _are_ such card/board-game focused platforms, do it better. You don't gain new users that way. If they want card games, there are better places to go.

2) Some existing players are siphoned from LOTRO gaming into card playing. This increases the sense of "dead game" and "no one is playing"... driving away new customers and even some existing ones. ["This place just isn't as fun any more..."]

Look people, if you want to play card-games with your LOTRO buddies, great! ... And there are any number of on-line places to do that.

Heck, get together in a homestead, turn LOTRO chat on, then open another window to one of those sites and play your hearts or spades or chess or poker or whatever *there*.

There's no reason to burden the LOTRO devs with re-inventing the wheel... and no reason to "dilute" the LOTRO experience by having it focus on something that *ISN'T* its actual strengths and uniqueness.

If I ever see card games or the like come to LOTRO, I'll know it's a sign of corporate desperation, that the game/company is failing and on it's last legs, frantically trying worse and worse ideas in an increasingly futile bid to gain more customers.... and I'll know it's time to stop putting time or money or energy into LOTRO and to move on. Like if ESO goes F2P or something....

Having recently purchased a kinship house, I wanted to put my two cents into this discussion. Most, if not all, of these suggestions have been previously mentioned, but I feel they are important enough to mention again.

1) I have several characters. It is silly that only one may own a house.

2) One of my characters collects horses. It would be nice to have personal stables to "display" them.

3) All hooks should be multi-sized except for the smallest. For extremely large hooks, such as Special Furniture and Enormous/Huge Yard, multiple smaller items should be allowed. I cannot speak for other kinships, but Special Furniture is a complete waste of space for my small kinship.

4) On the subject of hooks, the ability to place hooks where you need them would be a welcome feature. More hooks would also be welcome.

5) As would be the ability to convert personal items (armor, weapons, etc.) into trophies. Another of my characters collects swords, and yet another bows. It would be nice to have the option of mounting these on the wall.

6) Several of my characters are crafters. I would like to see additional homestead items available for crafting.

Lightbulb

Add more crafted color variations of paints. Also new crafted framed painted pictures of iconic places like of Lothlorien, Enedwaith, Dunland & Rohan areas. So far the profesion only have 2 pictures recipes what is a shame.
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? : http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/...ps38sxzbsq.png
    Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

In the course of changing servers I discovered another housing feature that would help immensely. Right now, when buying a house, the property becomes welded to the purchasing character. If I decide to delete or transfer that character, her house goes back on the market even if many other characters remain on the same account. I cannot immediately repurchase the same house, no doubt a measure to prevent players from buying up the best houses in neighborhoods and reselling them for personal gain.

Before deleting or transferring a character, I would like the ability to transfer house ownership to another character on the same account. The character name change dialog performs a similar purpose and could perhaps serve as the basis for this mechanism.

Thank you.

Edit: If changes to housing result in one living space per instance, the mechanism used by RIFT, please disregard this suggestion as it no longer applies.

Idea.

How about a homestead area in Rohan. So you can have a Rohan themed house in Rohan. There already are some Rohan housing items so why not a homestead?

Rohan is my favourite place of all Middle Earth so if I could live in Rohan, and have a house there I would defenetly do it.

Oh and also stables like a lot of people are saying.
    Last edited by VDoom1; Feb 21 2014 at 01:16 PM.
    Ederon Horselord Of Rohan Level 95

Here are some changes in addition to what people are saying ( more hooks, no hooks, crafting, and stables etc...) which I think should come about. Also, I think these suggestions are reasonable and well within Turbine's ability to achieve:

(Not in any particular order)

-Hytbold decorations: bookshelves need to go on walls like other bookshelves, and rohan bookshelves need books or scrolls actually on them. Also, Hytbold has some nice chairs but the sitting emote doesn't function like it does on traditional furniture. That needs to be fixed.

-Make more current furniture, thin like it should be (i.e. Gondorian Candellbrum (Spelling?) and stoor boots)

-Make large furniture able to go into a special furniture slot. I like what I got for the bounder's bounty. I like a lot of large furniture in the center of the house than what is currently offered.

-Change keg mechanics. Instead of reaching down to pick something up, make right-clicking the keg use "drink" emote for better RP. Make tables use "eat" emote.

-More craftable furniture pieces. More paintings from scholars, tables from cooks, weapon racks, armor sets, and tapestries all from their respective craft.

-Give Taxidermy some love. Introduce more items, like a wyrmscale rug, a dragonet chandelier, or a mammoth fur bed.

-Introduce more animal property guards. Lynx, lesser eagle, wolf, sabercat, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Lohi View Post
    house pets. Ok those dwarf guards don't count, and are kinda creepy, and can you even get them without using the hated store? I'd rather have a dog that wanders the kinship grounds, or a cat sleeping next to the kinship chest. These make much more sense than a personal non-combat pet.
    Oh I like this one...pet mouse anyone...squirrel....birds...n eighbourhood fox....

Fauna needed
    Last edited by tsunamimc; Feb 25 2014 at 07:40 AM.
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

Just a little idea:
    Make crafting nodes craft-able, just for display, with, say, 10-20 normal resources, 5 crit resources, and maybe, just for the sake of it, a shard/flake (easy enough to get, but maybe a bit much for highest current tier). I'd love to put scholar nodes in my house, or even some branches or ore deposits in my yard, and why not some berry bushes.
    Baldigar, 105 Burglar on Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Laerenian View Post
    Bring life to player cities: One thing that makes me sad is that each time I go back to player cities, they feel "dead", with few to no people walking the streets. Finding ways to give more life to these streets would be very enjoyable, even if it's "ambiance" NPCs walking the streets simply, or finding ways to bring players back to them.
    If we cant get players using them then NPC's should be wandering around them...
    WINDFOLA: Tsuhelm Hunter lv62 LANDROVAL: Tsudryt Captain lv62 LAURELIN: Opopa Burgler lv22 WITHYWINDLE: Tsukuld Rune-keeper lv85

WP blog: Tsuhelm

Quote Originally Posted by Dmira View Post
    ...*snip*
    2) One of my characters collects horses. It would be nice to have personal stables to "display" them.
    ...*snip*
    I really like this idea. Even if not feasible for every character or every house, an instanced barn in the town commons that spawned all of your mounts would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamimc View Post
    Oh I like this one...pet mouse anyone...squirrel....birds...n eighbourhood fox....

Fauna needed
    Not as cool as pets that roam, but just so you're aware there IS a bird in a cage (Colourful Songbird) and a mouse that runs out of a hole (Pesky Doormouse). I received these via ithildin coins after purchasing a physical copy of Moria, long after release. The bird sound effect is actually quite irritating (not unlike a real pet bird) and I've never been able to bear it for long. The mouse is pretty cool, though it uses a precious large wall slot.

Making those two things available through non-obsolete means might require very little time and effort. I know people love their rare/exclusive items but after a point it seems foolish to underutilize those things you once spent time developing.

Some thoughts on housing...

I have a couple thoughts on housing...

I *love* that u made the chests so that they can be organized by tabs Thank u!!

I *hate* that u decided to make buying vault space soooo expensive (( It is totally unrealistic. I just bought a kin house, to find that u are asking 16.5g for the kin, then more than 25g for what would've been the 3 vaults that u normally would've had before (in fact, I think it is more than 35g for 3 of them). That's crazy!!! Idk who decided that, but that was a very thoughtless thing to do imho. It is great that u can buy more vault space in ur housing units, but one would expect that with a kin house (and even our regular houses), u could get that space at a reasonable price :/ I know u have the possibility to buy it with mithril coins, but that is really a stinky way to get us to use them (by making it so expensive to buy storage w gold).

Also, I want to be able to decorate with as much or as little stuff as I would like... I don't like that u guys have decided what spot a small and large piece can go. It is my house, *I* want to decide!! I want to be able to make sitting areas, and there is no way to do that I also don't like that the small and large wall spaces hang at different levels from one another. I hang two maps next to each other, one on a small space, one on a large, and they are an uneven height. Yuck! If I want to put one map above the other, I should be able to do that. If I want to put a table on each side of the bed, I should be able to do that. My kin house has tons of space, but I cannot control where stuff can go. So I can't make a meeting area, with lots of seating, etc. It would be so welcome if u would fix it so that we could go crazy and decorate how ever we want with as much stuff as we want to!! Also, someone's idea for a basement (or attic) to store unused housing items would be wonderful too

between Joliet Il and Sturgeon Bay Wi and Iron River Mi

Red face Housing

My characters need houses. I was thinking if each character could buy a house (just a standard) that would relieve all the inventory problems that I have. The account could still purchase a deluxe house and if members of a kinship could also be in on the purchase of a kinship house.

I just would also like, as others have stated, a way of placing items where they look the best, and would like to have more hooks on the outside also...the back yards are a waste of space right now...and the back yard would be the best place for the fire pit.

Also a closet in the house...one for clothes...would be ideal. I can not seem to manage the current wardrobe storage...never seem to get it back unless I still have it in my other inventory.

I play on several different worlds and absolutely love this game. I was a little displeased with the new crafting but have come to work with it. I also like the fact that you earn points while mining and crafting. I also love what was done with Bree. I have a level 95 minstrel and still have other characters on level 20+.

Please...more hooks, and/or more housing available for each character to purchase...I have LOTS of stuff and love crafting more, and more...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000158d42/01008/signature.png]Thorsma[/charsig]

I would kind of like to see a housing area around Rivendell and Rohan. Not to mention the idea of apartments in the towns and cities like Bree. There are so many unused doors in Bree I would like to see someone live there. The same could be said for Rivendell, I would love to see The Last Homely House expanded on the inside with rooms for rent. The apartment could include a sitting room and a bedroom.

I would love to see Hobbit Kinship houses get revamped to have vaulted ceilings ( not unlike Bag End as envisioned by J.R.R. Tolkien himself - http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/...ps278519f7.png ) so they feel a bit more roomy and expensive to compare with other homes ^^

I like a lot of the suggestions, though I didn't have the time to read all eleven pages of them. I definitely thing we need more hooks or movable hooks to allow for wider variety in decor. Right now everyone's home looks pretty cookie-cutter.

I also like the idea of creating instanced housing attached to the various "doors to nowhere" around the world.

I would LOVE to see new housing instances in different regions, with different colour schemes and atmospheres. I've always dreamed of having a house in a twilight water region, with blue atmospheric lighting and lots of willows and lily pads.

My greatest housing desire, though, is PAINTABLE FURNITURE. I love the styles and hate the colours, for the most part. If I could paint the elvish furniture black, or blue, I'd be the happiest person EVER. If you can't give us more lines of furniture, please give us paintable furniture and craftable paints like the clothing dyes and wall paints, so we can change the colours. This includes pots and vases for flower arrangements, and frames for paintings.

Please, for the love of GOD, let us have more than one house per account per server! Every single character receives housing deco as a matter of course, either through the gift boxes or from running quests. And, especially for roleplayers, it's highly inappropriate to force disparate characters to share a house. Heavens know my human blacksmith/champion and my elvish historian/loremistress wouldn't have the same home decor, or even live in the same regions. I wouldn't mind if we were restricted in how many houses of a certain type we could own - perhaps one kin house and two deluxes, and everything after that has to be a standard. I would even be willing to buy extra "housing slots" for TP, it's that important to me that all my characters get their own homes.

One last thing - we need more "special furniture". Right now we have three that I know of - the reflecting pool, the feast table, and the map table. I would LOVE to see more items for this hook, especially since it's usually situated squarely in the middle of the floor in a main room. It would be especially awesome if this

[EDIT] Sorry, left that off in the middle of a thought! Toddlers turn your brain to swiss cheese.

As I was saying, it would be especially awesome if the "special furniture" hook could take a single crafting station. I know some people don't like the idea of home crafting, but it makes sense that a crafter would at least have a unit for her primary vocation in her home. The negative aspects can be controlled by limiting the number of deluxe/kinship houses that people can buy (thus limiting the number of special hooks per account), and by linking the crafting furniture to rank within the crafting guilds. Perhaps one can only buy and use the home Forge if one has a certain rank in the Armorsmith or Metalsmith guilds, and so forth. That way people would still need to go into towns for crafting outside their guild affiliation.
    Last edited by Chylde; Mar 18 2014 at 11:04 AM.

i agree with Chylde..
    Signed Sealed and hoping for the joy of seing it ingame

I had a thought and i know it would be a pain to code and get working properly but ill post it because i like it.

when rick did the hobbit to isengard run the other day and had the devs and exec producer were on twich with the run answering questions. A few comments were made about housing. Like the prototype no hook system, the idea of possibly looking at Rohan for a new housing area or even looking at the idea of allowing alts on the same account, same server own a house. Then the live demonstration feed on twitch about the inventory bag changes. Which gave me the idea.

well, What if we were allowed to expand our current housing. say add a 2nd floor to the 1 story house, which would add more spots to put decorations and also could add more base housing storage when applied to an account. Perhaps a shed in the back or side yard or an additional room off the side.. Basically, make it so we can expand our current housing. as the inside of the house is changed this would also give the outside a different look and or shape.

I think it would be cool to be able to have say a "Under Construction" mode where we could do this. While in this mode it would be cool to be able to change the outside design of the house. Could even add the possibility of making it so a player who buys a standard house could use this system and pay to upgrade it to a deluxe, then add on from their. The possibilities would be endless and could and would make each housing instance unique in its own right.

Just a thought, I know something this complicated would take a long time to code and get working. but i still like the idea of being able to renovate or add onto a current house.
    ***Public Safety Reminder: When Driving, Please do not use your cell phones to call or text. If something is that important pull over to the side of the road and stop the vehicle, then return to driving when done. Also as an additional reminder, please do not drink and drive when out celebrating.***

Quote Originally Posted by Gagmuk View Post
    I had a thought and i know it would be a pain to code and get working properly but ill post it because i like it.

when rick did the hobbit to isengard run the other day and had the devs and exec producer were on twich with the run answering questions. A few comments were made about housing. Like the prototype no hook system, the idea of possibly looking at Rohan for a new housing area or even looking at the idea of allowing alts on the same account, same server own a house. Then the live demonstration feed on twitch about the inventory bag changes. Which gave me the idea.

well, What if we were allowed to expand our current housing. say add a 2nd floor to the 1 story house, which would add more spots to put decorations and also could add more base housing storage when applied to an account. Perhaps a shed in the back or side yard or an additional room off the side.. Basically, make it so we can expand our current housing. as the inside of the house is changed this would also give the outside a different look and or shape.

I think it would be cool to be able to have say a "Under Construction" mode where we could do this. While in this mode it would be cool to be able to change the outside design of the house. Could even add the possibility of making it so a player who buys a standard house could use this system and pay to upgrade it to a deluxe, then add on from their. The possibilities would be endless and could and would make each housing instance unique in its own right.

Just a thought, I know something this complicated would take a long time to code and get working. but i still like the idea of being able to renovate or add onto a current house.
    Some of that is already in place, at least for Bree-land type buildings, at least for the exteriors. Hmm, phasing for the housing instances ... very interesting thought.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Please, under no circumstance, should anything be allowed to attack homes ever!

There is a large number of people, myself included, who cannot log in daily or sometimes even weekly to fend off intruders. To be punished for this by the loss of items or gold is simply not right or fair.

If for some reason you absolutely Must to do this, then make it a toggle thing where people can choose to have their homes attacked and destroyed or not.

I do not find this idea fun at all.

Gagmuk's post reminded me.

Long ago on the other thread that has gone on for years was a suggestion similar to this. It was to allow us to build on our current house. There were many great ideas and some of them wouldn't even require much in outside changes. It was let us add on in the attic, add a few floors underground, expand hobbit homes into the hillside, lots of ideas that wouldn't require exterior changes. Right now loading a neighborhood is like loading a house, all the basic are the same with just hangers different. Having new rooms could be like that with little changes.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast