We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Legendary Items

Legendary Items

Just curious how do you guys have your LI's set up. I use to have a Universal Crest and then a 1h sword for healing, 2h sword for dps, then halberd for tanking for pre-HD. Now that I'm redoing everything so far I have a 1h and 2h sword and a crest and was actually think about ditching my halberd, due to the increase of tanking legacies that are now availabe for the class item. So the real question is would it be better to make a tanking weapon or a tanking class LI?
    My Love Affair with the Captain

I have a 2H sword for tanking, and plan on a Halberd for DPS, 1H sword for healing and probably like 40 different emblems.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewel120 View Post
    Just curious how do you guys have your LI's set up. I use to have a Universal Crest and then a 1h sword for healing, 2h sword for dps, then halberd for tanking for pre-HD. Now that I'm redoing everything so far I have a 1h and 2h sword and a crest and was actually think about ditching my halberd, due to the increase of tanking legacies that are now availabe for the class item. So the real question is would it be better to make a tanking weapon or a tanking class LI?
    Technically the halbred is the better DPS weapon while a sword is better for tanking. Both get the 5% damage and halbred has 2% auto attack crit while sword provides parry.

Honestly there is not many tanking legacies
    Weapon has Defensive strike armor buff which is useless as in my DPS gear I sit at 70% damage reduction

Class has
    Last Stand Duration and Shield of Dunedain Duration

So in theory you really could use both a tanking weapon and class item since both of them do provide healing bonus. I would concentrate on healing legacies then damage if I wanted to tank.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820a00000000548a/01001/signature.png]Nerobus[/charsig]