We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Why you hate me? Now stuck with 1H HoH sword.

I really liked the idea of having a sword and board for HoH. The first thing i done was get a 2A 1H and decent shield for healing. Now everyone is laughing at me with my ##### little shield. Damn you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smehcoons View Post
    I really liked the idea of having a sword and board for HoH. The first thing i done was get a 2A 1H and decent shield for healing. Now everyone is laughing at me with my ##### little shield. Damn you!!!
    Sword and board is still very useful for HoH, and the changed trait in HoH is IMO a great improvement for HoH Captains.
    Healers can easily get aggro on newly spawned mobs (like first boss in Bells of Dale) and having 20-25% block chance gives a good bit of survivability until tank or DPS grabs aggro on the mobs.
    It also gives extra stats = extra healing, and 1h has faster attackspeed than 2h so you can fire healing skills faster with sword+board than you can with 2 hander.

Quote Originally Posted by Smehcoons View Post
    What Elrantiri said, and also, if you're gonna whine like a little girl, I'm gonna call you a shield maiden.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Almagnus1 View Post
    What Elrantiri said, and also, if you're gonna whine like a little girl, I'm gonna call you a shield maiden.
    *Raises shield* You callin' us weak?
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy