We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Farewell!

For all who may have been wondering...yes I have decided to leave. I've been playing long enough to witness this game get driven into the ground by poor and incompetent development. I will just keep it at that, I don't want to post a wall of text about everything that I'm disappointed with. This game is just a shadow of what it used to be and I don't see it getting any better. To everyone that I knew in game I wish you all good luck and success in whatever you do!
    Last edited by Dntx09; Dec 17 2013 at 02:40 AM.

lol this post

Take Care Kami/Karoc however you prefer to be called, some of the best fights I can remember in this game were either with you or against you, a true class act unlike so many narcassists who seem to frequent the ettenmoors these days.

Kami, you should log in and check moors after update 12.1. Yesterday we had great action and both freeps and creeps were getting points.

Anyway like I have said before you are one of the best players this server had and I hope to see you back some time. Take care in life.

I agree with you about the poor development and the state of the game, but it's free to play and you can do like me, keep farming froobs without giving a dime to Warner again until a better game comes out in the future.
    Last edited by Unrecorded; Dec 17 2013 at 08:17 AM.

Like galla said, yesterday's action was really good. Haven't seen that much action since the days of u9.

Anyway, if you're really going, hope you do well in whatever you do. Hopefully you're stronger than me and resist the urges to come back as addiction is hard to kill. If you do come back though, we'll see you in game.

No Kami! You can't leave! I will have to pass the Bunny King title to… to… Jasiak… ._.

but if you must, bye Kami! Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! I'm going to miss tagging all of your targets :'(

Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Bye Karoc.

First you leave freepside so I can't send my random S**t to you, and now you leave creepside too
    Well have a good time, wherever you may go

Good luck friendo

Unhappy

QQ why not Jas? Oh well, it was nice playing with you man, good luck Kami.

come back

come back now the action is awesome and pretty even now.....pwease *doggy eyes*

If not kami i hope one day your heart may fail and you are driven back to the ettenmoors.

stay in touch and come back soon

may bacon be forever in your favor

Considering you're the only creep to consistently make me piss myself my pants thank you. Really though, take care and I'll see you when you come back again. :P
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

Take care, Karoc.
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]

Twas a pleasure playing with and against you for all this time. Hope you have fun in other games or IRL. Take care Karoc.

thanks kami for teachin how-to-reaver. u are be(a)st one imo

take care.
    hope to see u again, maybe in mordor time idk

Nice seeing you on again last night. No one ever really leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyRogersMcFreely View Post
    No one ever really leaves.
    Except for marvi because he is in jail, though i hear he might get an early release soon. Inc CA dps spam

Quote Originally Posted by Chocla View Post
    Except for marvi because he is in jail, though i hear he might get an early release soon. Inc CA dps spam
    lol is this really true? What actually happened to Marvi? I remember him fondly from my time in Reforged. :P