We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Celebration of Life for Kerrisa!

It is with a very sad and heavy heart that I am announcing the passing of one of our own, Kerrisa Dakini. Minstrel and Muffin extraordinaire!

For those that knew Kerrisa, she was always full of life, laughter, and love. She enjoyed nothing more than going out to the moors to blow up creeps and have a blast with her Tater family which she lead with passion for 2 awesome years.

In memory, I would like to hold a celebration of Life for Kerrisa on Saturday December 21st at 6pm PST.

The celebration will be held in the Ettenmoors and we will meet at the base of the GV stairs. We will make our way to the cows to blow them up in her name and follow up with fireworks and pipe smoking and some words from friends. Freeps and creeps alike are encouraged to join the celebration. Please remember to be respectful in our time of memorial.

I would like to dedicate this post in keeping her memory alive, please shareyour screen shots and fun stories here!

Gone but never forgotten, we love you Muffin!!!

<3 Elainos

Our little love muffin. Godspeed.

To all who really knew Kerrisa this is a unbelievable loss and to the rest it is just tragic they will not get to know this woman. I hope she is finally free of her pain and can be at peace. You will truelly be missed and our heart and prayers for those who pray will be with your family. Love you Kerrisa!!

Thats such a loss to our community and a sad time for her friends and family. Thoughts and condolences for Kerrisa's family and friends.
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

I didn't really know Kerrisa, we only ever fought in the moors, I never got the chance to speak to her.

It saddens me deeply though, to know shes gone, and I'll certainly be attending her memorial.

- Kittysniper/Neotoxic

P.S. This song just happened to come on Pandora while I read this post, I thought it was quite fitting and beautiful.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Cool Meeting In West Bree

It has come to my attention as I was almost certain it would, that some creeps are planning on ganking our Celebration for Kerrisa on Saturday Dec 21st.
    There are also others who would like to join us who are not able to enter the moors due to lack of membership.

In light of this we will be moving our meeting spot to west bree at 6pm pst. We will make our way through the town instead with 2 stops along the way. There will be fireworks and pipeweed for everyone to join in the celebration however, if you have any Fireworks to donate please bring them along to pass around.

After our Celebration of Life in Bree, we will head out to the moors and commence blowing up creeps in Kerrisa's memory!!!