We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hypothesis

Hypothesis

If freeps had orc craft dmg prolly would be a ton out on crick

Either way, glad to see people coming out.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

You should check the rez. That's where I spend most of my time.

Whenever i log on i see like only 2-4 creeps online and not a single freep. Feels like Crick Pvp died :/
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    Whenever i log on i see like only 2-4 creeps online and not a single freep. Feels like Crick Pvp died :/
    I come out most everyday, Usually don't find much. Sometimes Find MJ and Co roaming about, but more often than not There isn't much.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Bored with HD, I've been coming with my cappy Birt but mostly do some PvE. Don't mind the occasional gank. Glad to see some group action the other day.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000fded1/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well i only come out for little whiles after i get home from work, and can only be on for an hour or so. Not sure what its like during the day, but the past few days its been kind of cool. Even though its still a limited number of freeps and creeps, its still fun.

For those that have toons in different servers. Is it like this on other servers also? Or compared to how it was before update?

Well hopefully we see more come out after this update.

/rude

The ultimate creep,
    MikelJaksun >
    Mikeljaksun Rank12 WarLeader

Quote Originally Posted by Pochis View Post
    Is it like this on other servers also? Or compared to how it was before update?
    It's pretty similar on most servers.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    It's pretty similar on most servers.
    For me RoI signaled the beginning of the end, but RoR with its complete revamp of The Moors did PvMP in. I was never very good at it and never claimed to be so, but I did enjoy PvMP very much. Anyone who knew me back then knows this! It WAS the best part of the game. I was on A LOT and would go at a fight no matter what. I was never a star hugger. After RoR I was done. Can't say what exactly it was that turned me off to PvMP, but autoflips was probably the main thing. I mean when you take the challenge out of something by tossing in a random event like that the devs had to know they did something wrong (but just won't admit it.) I gave up my VIP and pretty much stopped playing the game.

Little did I know that when I posted this https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...fore-Christmas last Christmas it would mark the end of an era for me.

Still no harm in re-linking it. Have a very Merry Christmas all!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000088c18/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]