We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Stuck At " The Road to Dunharrow"

I have been trying to get help with this for almost a week now the GM says they don't help with this sort of thing, I know I got help with something like this a year or so ago in another expansion. Anyway this is the problem I have completed all the rings in Edoras, and I was sure I had completed Book 12 vols. 5 and 6 but what I did doesn't look like the videos I watched of them on Wiki, and I can't move on with the area. Anyone any idea what I missed and how I can fix It.

Yea I had the same problem, you just can't evacuate Edoras until much later it seems, and I'm still pretty clueless about the reason.
    Don't remember on my first character, but on my second one, I did this quest as one of the last, after I was done with the epic and all other regions including westfold. I checked a few times inbetween, at least after Eastfold and Broadacres, but still couldn't talk to Éowyn.

Ullr_of_Aesir believes that you need to do all Middlemead and Underarrow quests (including the Orc Cave near Dunarrow).
    See thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ic-line-quests
    PyLotRO with Python 3.x support and bugfixes: [url]https://github.com/Lynx3d/pylotro[/url]

Unhappy

I've gone back through the game with my Warden who is my toon that is stuck and it wopuld appear I have completed everything , except redoing repeatabled quest. As I can't find anything to do anywhere. I have started a new game with my Champion toon and we will see how it goes this time, she isn't my favorite character and my Guarden is high enough yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
    I've gone back through the game with my Warden who is my toon that is stuck and it wopuld appear I have completed everything , except redoing repeatabled quest. As I can't find anything to do anywhere. I have started a new game with my Champion toon and we will see how it goes this time, she isn't my favorite character and my Guarden is high enough yet.

Have been able to play my Champion through without a problem, I didn't do any of the quest within The Road to Dunharrow chain until I had finish all the books up to vol 7 then I went back and finished the Kings town and it was clear sailing I actuall had to complete fewer quests than I had completed with my Warden when I got stuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
    Have been able to play my Champion through without a problem, I didn't do any of the quest within The Road to Dunharrow chain until I had finish all the books up to vol 7 then I went back and finished the Kings town and it was clear sailing I actuall had to complete fewer quests than I had completed with my Warden when I got stuck!
    I have been able to ge tmy Warden unstuck and he is now fully involed at Hornburg.