We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thanks for all your posts - am loving my guardian

I love being able to pull sometimes upwards of 30+ mobs and annihilate them all at once practically. I usually load up Brutal strike then Whirling Retaliation to stun a whole group at once. Works great. Here is a quick video I made of my level 83 guardian running around in Fanghorn. I am following what was posted in another thread about someone that had about 50+ points to spend. Am someone that used to love playing my Warden, and Captain. Thanks to all of you guys for inspiring me to play guardian now.

Awesome stuff WickedMofo - your Morale barely moved (if at all)! I can't wait until my newly rolled Guardian matures and I can begin to do things like this I leveled him to 35 in 3 days and now am catching up on raising his virtues for all the sub-40 zones and then I will level him again soon. ~Happy Gaming~

Fornost Earth T2C, with a different build from my tests on BR (less BPE and more DPS because if the fight is too long, the main LI will be destroyed)
    Very easy, but very slow, as it cannot be done in Red (for the Challenge)

ToO T2 lvl75 should be soloable, i had no issue at all except for lack of dps. Wardens should or maybe already have done this and same can be said for BODT2105. I´m not doing it again or trying to figure out what gear i need, it was just a test/fun run. For a lvl75 instancethey hit hard ..

I have found with some of these challenges, you can actually stack PM/might to a point and still retain your survivability. Castorix you could try Fornost Earth T2C with some PM/might swap pieces instead of morale and see how it goes. An example of this (Tier 1 I know) is I can do my max PM build of around 80k PM and 26k Morale (unbuffed) and just switch to 1h + shield and tank belt in blue line and survive and finish the boss/challenge quickly. Tier 2 is a little different but you may be able to make the fight go quicker with this method.

Quote Originally Posted by mattspencer View Post
    I have found with some of these challenges, you can actually stack PM/might to a point and still retain your survivability. Castorix you could try Fornost Earth T2C with some PM/might swap pieces instead of morale and see how it goes. An example of this (Tier 1 I know) is I can do my max PM build of around 80k PM and 26k Morale (unbuffed) and just switch to 1h + shield and tank belt in blue line and survive and finish the boss/challenge quickly. Tier 2 is a little different but you may be able to make the fight go quicker with this method.
    I have a (unfinished) Might build too, but mainly for T1 (I have no Morale build as I cannot tank Throne or SS T2C because of lag/freezes)
    But even if T2 instances are easy now, there is still a big difference between T1 & T2.
    If I go in T2 with full Might/PM, I receive a lot more damage (in particular crit/dev hits that I avoid with a BPE build)

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    I have a (unfinished) Might build too, but mainly for T1 (I have no Morale build as I cannot tank Throne or SS T2C because of lag/freezes)
    But even if T2 instances are easy now, there is still a big difference between T1 & T2.
    If I go in T2 with full Might/PM, I receive a lot more damage (in particular crit/dev hits that I avoid with a BPE build)
    Maybe try this.... See what the lowest your morale goes to during the Earth T2 fight and take about 80% of that. (Say it goes to 20k at the lowest, then go with 16k). Drop 16k morale from your build in the way of Morale essences, and swap those for more PM/Might. Keep everything else the same, just trade morale for PM/Might. See how the fight goes. I think you could probably finish it a lot faster and still be safe, not to mention if you swap for Might you will be able to drop some Block/Parry essences as well for more Might/PM. Just a thought, I am confident you could change your build somewhat and are good enough player to make it work.

On a side note, I changed my graphics to Direct X 9 and lowest settings, then maxed distance and checked all the boxes about only showing effects that are by me and dispellable and what not. It seems to have made a huge difference in fps and playability for me. The graphics don't look as nice, but I don't lag/freeze/die as often.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6