We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Character calculator?

Hey,

Is there a character calculator available online yet? I haven't played LOTRO for some time and I was hoping to have a look through the new system.

What do you mean by a "character calculator"?

He means like a trait builder where you can plan out trait builds without being in-game.
    "I am gloating so, so very much right now. Everyone called me a fool to do every deed! People pointed and laughed! And now, I have a horse with a smock! HAHAHAHAHA" - Anamatronix

Ah, I see.

I don't believe there is one yet, official or player-made. I've seen several threads with people saying they would like to make one though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    Ah, I see.

I don't believe there is one yet, official or player-made. I've seen several threads with people saying they would like to make one though.
    I would like them to make one as well
    If I had a clue about programming I'd give it a go but ignorance wins again

It could be a while since Turbine likely won't release one, there are no huge fansites such as WoWhead, and the LotRO community does not seem to have as many people with the knowledge or desire to code something like that. We'll have one eventually though, I'm sure, since there was at least one online trait builder for pre-HD.
    "I am gloating so, so very much right now. Everyone called me a fool to do every deed! People pointed and laughed! And now, I have a horse with a smock! HAHAHAHAHA" - Anamatronix