We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Wtb Cloak

  1. #1

    Wtb Cloak

    I am in need of a cloak " Greater Dextrous Cloak of Prowess" lvl 95. If you have one you would like to sell/trade for I can be reached either by private message or Sinew in game. Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    780
    Also interested in one :P

    And the lvl 95 version you trolls that sent me low level versions.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    Also interested in one :P

    And the lvl 95 version you trolls that sent me low level versions.
    lol, I am not sure exactly where they drop. Might be lvl 95 sammy's. If so, we should get a group together so we can own him. ;D

  4. #4
    got mine from SG, I think sammy gives the finesse + crit cloak.

  5. #5
    just got a second one if anyone is intrested

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    23
    I certainly am...

    ingame name : Bethollind

    CoD me :-)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    780
    Still looking for one..cod me one if someone else manages to get another..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gda?sk PL
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    Still looking for one..cod me one if someone else manages to get another..
    i would.
    for 28k infamy

  9. #9
    I am still looking for one also. If anyone finds one. Please send it to Sinew in game cod for 100g. Thanks!

  10. #10
    Drops in SG and Thadur according to https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Instance-Loot

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    Drops in SG and Thadur according to https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Instance-Loot
    Cool, thanks for the tip. I am not much of a raider, though. So if anyone has a spare they want to sell me let me know

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    Cool, thanks for the tip. I am not much of a raider, though. So if anyone has a spare they want to sell me let me know
    Got one now ; ) so no need to have one COD'ed. Thanks though for the private messages.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload