We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

(Landroval) Bugginses Buskin' in Bree Bonanza 7th December 2013 9am-6pm (EST).

Greetings Musicians!

I had an idea a while back to promote new bands and celebrate our established groups.
    A day of Busking (playing for tips) is an event for all to enjoy. From 9.00am to 6.00pm (server time).
    Anyone can play, if you would like a little publicity fill in the questions below and send your answers and a nice screenshot of you or your band, back to me at: lilikatebuggins@gmail.com.
    I will then write an article about your band, which I shall include on lotro.com and on my kinship forum.

The rules are simple:
    You can play anywhere in Bree-town on Landroval (or any server).
    If you can hear another band or musician playing then you need to move further away before playing yourselves. Locations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
    Prepare to tell other players a little about your band, if you have a regular concert slot or any other info or routine.
    Always be polite and thank anyone who donates money to your band.
    Questionnaire:
    Your Name:
    Names and Instruments of Band-mates:
    Bands Name:
    Regular Concert Time:
    Server:
    Preferred Style of Music:
    Are you a new band?
    What would you spend your tips on?

Don’t forget to include a screenshot
    Last edited by Katiepie; Nov 23 2013 at 11:23 AM.
    Theninny.wordpress.com

Thanks, Lilikate! I've passed this on to the band leader. Sounds like much fun!

Edit: Look for our email!
    Last edited by Belriel; Dec 03 2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Belriel ~ Gladden Hunter
    Frie ~ Gladden Minstrel
    ===============================
    "...you don't have to have blood-ties to get a family feeling about a person ...I have a belief
    that a man's real relatives are scattered throughout the universe, and seldom if ever belong
    to his immediate kin."...."Little Big Man"....Thomas Berger

Our Band will participate..
    [FONT=impact][SIZE=4][I]Palantorio Rochalor [SIZE=2][FONT=arial](bdl.bplaced.net)[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    * Frag dich nicht, was deine Sippe für dich tun kann, frag dich was Du für die Sippe tun kannst.. *
    Anführer / Leader : Belegaer - Bewahrer des Lichts
    Leader : Landroval - Notenzauber
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Palantorio/1/2/3/3/95/Bewahrer+des+Lichts/0/4/0/0/0/1/3/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

What a fantastic idea! Info has been sent
    [URL="http://www.sigcreator.com/"]Proud Officer and band member of 'Under The Sunlit Sky'

[IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/56621691lotro_lotro08.png[/IMG][/URL]