We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Outfit attainable for lower level Loremaster.

Greetings all! I have recently created a new Loremaster. I was looking for a decent looking outfit for him that give off an earthy vibe (since he keeps to the wilds and communes with animals more than humans) that is attainable around level 25. I do have a level 65 Burglar if I need to log onto him to attain cosmetics. Any help is much appreciated.

The skirmish camp has some awesome robes and stuff, you could skirm with your lvl60 Burg and get the marks so he can buy it, Marks, Medallions, and Seals are account wide as you know ;D and check the robes in all different dye colors!

If you go with a pale yellow and pink that looks like FLUTTERSHY!, and she LOVES animals.

Thank you both. I have all the expansion cosmetics, but those are cliche and not at all fitting for a LM nor for the look I want to shoot for with this character. I will try the skirmish vendors and look on the auction house for some good cosmetics. Thanks!