We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: I know I know

Hybrid View

I know I know

So, I know its the wrong game and world, but has anyone ever made a suit to mimic the look of a clone trooper or Scout trooper out of Star Wars?
    It might just be me but I thought it would be fun, plus after 5 years leading a clan on SOCOM named after the 501st, its a nice memory...
    Sabian- Hunter85
    All warfare is based on deception

Quote Originally Posted by Sabian49 View Post
    So, I know its the wrong game and world, but has anyone ever made a suit to mimic the look of a clone trooper or Scout trooper out of Star Wars?
    It might just be me but I thought it would be fun, plus after 5 years leading a clan on SOCOM named after the 501st, its a nice memory...
    No but you're going to wish you had one on. I can see them picking up stones even now.
    ~ Cheers

I actually DID see a helmet that looked kinda like one, and no I'm not going to throw any rocks ;D

Post names and Ill find em
    Sabian- Hunter85

components

Post names and Ill find em
    Helmet, Balaclava, Shoulders, Upper Arms, Forearms, Gloves, Chest, Back, Flight Suit, Vest, Cummerbund, Belt, Knees, Boots, Holster, Hold-out Blaster

Source: http://www.501st.com/databank/Costum..._Scout_trooper

I know what the look is, I mean names of all the in game armour pieces
    Sabian- Hunter85

There is a helmet very similar to boba fett one.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]