We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Why no new damage scrolls in Helm's Deep for LIs?

Are we expected to keep questing in Wildermore?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordnakh View Post
    Are we expected to keep questing in Wildermore?
    Well considering that we (or at least most of us) are capped on dps, because we are overcapped on stats, i guess that we don't need more dps scrolls but bonus stat cap & dps cap increase.
    Also, Wildemore quests are super easy to do at level 95, to get that scroll will be a walk in the park. You can save those westemnet iron tokens that are so hard to get atm with 1/2 the warbands bugged, for other stuffs that are exclusive of West Rohan.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    Well considering that we (or at least most of us) are capped on dps, because we are overcapped on stats, i guess that we don't need more dps scrolls but bonus stat cap & dps cap increase.
    Also, Wildemore quests are super easy to do at level 95, to get that scroll will be a walk in the park. You can save those westemnet iron tokens that are so hard to get atm with 1/2 the warbands bugged, for other stuffs that are exclusive of West Rohan.
    We get new 95 LIs we should get new 95 scrolls

Forcing us to go back to Wildermore for level 80s quests at 95 is ludicrous

Not everyone owns Wildermore, and some people detest the place and will never step foot there again after completing the survivors grind (/raises hand) no matter how "super easy" it is. Fortunately I had some leftover riddermark tokens and was able to pick up some titles in Snowbourn.

Hopefully the new titles will be added in with the promised crafting instances to be released soon.

Quote Originally Posted by melyjely View Post
    Not everyone owns Wildermore, and some people detest the place and will never step foot there again after completing the survivors grind (/raises hand) no matter how "super easy" it is. Fortunately I had some leftover riddermark tokens and was able to pick up some titles in Snowbourn.

Hopefully the new titles will be added in with the promised crafting instances to be released soon.
    Agreed

+Rep

Having the stats on the new 95 LIs being so much higher, I expect to see a dramatic boost with the scrolls as well.

Every % counts