We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please change reavers charge animation!

Please take a look at the charge animation from reavers.

Change it back like it was in RoR. Charge is the only chance for reavers to reach mountet freeps to dismount them. Every second could be necessary in this case, so please change it.
    Last edited by Alcatrazz; Dec 08 2013 at 07:59 AM.

so it isnt fixed with br? shame

atm u can just hit charge + gut punch(on targeted freep) to cut off that delay
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    so it isnt fixed with br? shame
    It's the same like on live servers in the current beta-built

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    atm u can just hit charge + gut punch(on targeted freep) to cut off that delay
    Yeah but when you're at the target, it's to late very often.

It's just annoying when you use charge and get stunned while the animation works.

I would love to know the reason why somebody tampers with charge on every expansion.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Is the charge animation even necessary?

And again, please fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatrazz View Post
    Charge is the only chance for reavers to reach mounted freeps to dismount them. Every second could be necessary in this case, so please change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatrazz View Post
    It's just annoying when you use charge and get stunned while the animation works.
    How exactly does a mounted freep stun you? Now, if you use it like I do, where I'm trying to get away from a freepball and I get stunned/hit in the animation delay then I can understand. If your draw distance is at max then delay makes no difference in closing distance since you see freeps long before they get into range to interrupt you.

But yea, it needs fixed/changed.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    How exactly does a mounted freep stun you? Now, if you use it like I do, where I'm trying to get away from a freepball and I get stunned/hit in the animation delay then I can understand. If your draw distance is at max then delay makes no difference in closing distance since you see freeps long before they get into range to interrupt you.

But yea, it needs fixed/changed.
    Your quotes are from different posts.

I never said that mounted freeps stunned me, that was your thought. I just said that I often get stunned before I'm on the target. Often happend with minis. Use charge, mini cries and I'm stunned. Yes nice thing, an immediate skill that isn't immediate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbercamp View Post
    I would love to know the reason why somebody tampers with charge on every expansion.
    Same... It's quite a mystery how some hearpaderp can managed to break Charge! every single ####ing expansion... Suppose it's impressive in it's own speacial way.
    | Zlaughter R13 Reaver | Burznahk R11 WL | Sucetu R11 BA | Favner R9 Stalker|
    |Tarturin R10 Captain | Ethwing R10 Guardian | Elhal R7 Hunter|

|Original Challenger of Saruman | Evernight | Defender of Erebor|