We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Due for new pvp armor design

Come on devs, send the pvp armor some love. It's been like this for how long now? Several years I think.. not sure. The Minstrel's legs still look like tiny toothpicks in this armor. :-( Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwrei View Post
    Come on devs, send the pvp armor some love. It's been like this for how long now? Several years I think.. not sure. The Minstrel's legs still look like tiny toothpicks in this armor. :-( Thanks.
    they said recycling is important lol. I don't mind the cosmetics too much. looks better than most pve gear.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Armdyl ''Army'' The Loremaster - Secretly afraid of Reavers, Wargs, Blackarrows, spiders, and Defilers. Even More Terrified of eye gouge's 3 second cool-down.

I'm more concerned about getting new set bonuses. The two piece crit defense bonus has to go.

If they are not going to fix the horrible tooth pick legs of the minstrel in this armor design, then at least give her a robe to wear instead of pants and jacket, similar to the LM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    I'm more concerned about getting new set bonuses. The two piece crit defense bonus has to go.
    there was a good explanation why they did this and why it has to stay like that hope i can find the thread

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

yes please. I want to look good while dying instead looking like a toddler in bubble wrap protection.