We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please let the Minstrel keep Rally as a general skill like other classes

Makes NO sense to take that skill away from us. Other classes like LM are keeping their rez skill.. we should keep ours too. So much use comes from it. We've always had it. Just make Rally enhanced for blue line and let rally stay as general skill. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwrei View Post
    Makes NO sense to take that skill away from us. Other classes like LM are keeping their rez skill.. we should keep ours too. So much use comes from it. We've always had it. Just make Rally enhanced for blue line and let rally stay as general skill. Thanks.
    I would compare this more with Captain and RK rather than the LM. LM rez is purely out of combat

Yes I know but I think out of combat rez is better than nothing at all... as it stands Eggs wants to remove our rez and I think that's unfair. At least let us keep one rez as general skill and the other as enhanced for blue line.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwrei View Post
    Yes I know but I think out of combat rez is better than nothing at all... as it stands Eggs wants to remove our rez and I think that's unfair. At least let us keep one rez as general skill and the other as enhanced for blue line.
    We still have our out of combat rez as a general skill. Though it does stink that rally is locked behind blue.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000279ada/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh really? I did not realize that we still have it. I don't see it. Does it have a new name or what or where or how do I find it/use it? Thanks.

I doubt they'll give us back Rally aside from the blue line trait. Been pretty disappointed in what they did the minstrel over all with Helm's Deep.

Enlivening Grace I believe is the name of the ooc rez- I may be wrong about that- keep forgetting names- but the ooc rez is still there.
    A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about- The Master