We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Referring to 12.1

Masses of improvements here, and its great to see them, however there are some things I would question:

1) Cave In has been made harder? That big battle side quest is nigh impossible in the 3 man version without 3 dedicated dpsers, and even then its a struggle to stop the mobs before they reach Gimli.
    2) No Moors legendaries for r10. I understand why the r13 first agers aren't in yet, but the r10 second agers for 95 should make an appearance with the new audacity sets.
    3) No new r8 items - specifically banners/off-handers etc - these should be scaled to level 95.

(Will add more if I find them).

So lots of good fixes, but two things that I am disappointed to not see in the most recent 12.1 patch notes (yes, I know they are subject to change):

1) I was hoping that they would revisit how the Stone Obstruction side quest works on solo Helm's Dike, because right now on live the near West ramp gets swarmed with enemies trying to go after the archer, and your own NPCs chase after them and just kind of stand there dazed, or get overwhelmed (causing you to fail the main quest). That area near the watchtower becomes a mass of bugged out enemies and NPCs.

2) and more importantly, I was hoping to see some indication of a fix coming for the trait skills overwriting each other when switching between specs. I still hope that's in the works.