We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bolster courage and other things

Bolster courage corrently heals the fellowship 99% of the value. Maybe 10- 20% would be reasonable

Mitigation from light armour is to easy to cap. I am at about 20k mitigation without trying.

Crafter jewellry/armour dont have any fate versions.

Update all the pvp gear to lvl 95.

Make rvr do less damage from impale and more damage from other skills.

Increase the cd of all cc skills in pvp.

There is no lvl 90 pots to remove fear wound and stuff, i will stop playing this game if not added soon. This needs to be fixed even if u have some missguided thoughts that scholar should craft them, I probably need to use 100 of those per day and no crafting can keep up with the demand, and the few ones crafted just the experienced players can afford to buy them since the price will be so high and new players will just never use them(not like many new players used it at 85 when they where basicly free). Maybe u think the way of balancing the op-ness of all classes is to make noone remove wounds, fears etc in raids so they get harder. And balancing pvp by making it impossible to do anything when a warg have silenced u.

Put some gated gold stuff for seals behind some t2c raids and make them hard to complete. Or maybe make t2 t2c raids drop coins u can barter for gold stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GrassEater View Post

Update all the pvp gear to lvl 95.
    New sets are on BR

Make rvr do less damage from impale and more damage from other skills.
    They do less, new dmg types of creeps are now mitigated.

There is no lvl 90 pots to remove fear wound and stuff, i will stop playing this game if not added soon. This needs to be fixed even if u have some missguided thoughts that scholar should craft them, I probably need to use 100 of those per day and no crafting can keep up with the demand, and the few ones crafted just the experienced players can afford to buy them since the price will be so high and new players will just never use them(not like many new players used it at 85 when they where basicly free). Maybe u think the way of balancing the op-ness of all classes is to make noone remove wounds, fears etc in raids so they get harder. And balancing pvp by making it impossible to do anything when a warg have silenced u.
    There are salves which remove effects of max lvl 100 now.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    New sets are on BR

They do less, new dmg types of creeps are now mitigated.

There are salves which remove effects of max lvl 100 now.
    Rings and stuff are still 85