We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please remove seals from thadur and other requests for this patch

ya no more faceroll to the best gear please, and if thadur is the only 6 man giving seals soon hardly anyone will want to run any 6 man other than thadur, its a lose , lose for lotro.

PLEASE make the game harder, mobs need to hit harder and have more morale.

Please do not forget to scale the moors offhand class items.

other than the VERY important above requests nice job in fixing what was not finished for this, ahem "expansion"

Seals in Thadur was a bug that they are planning to fix as far as I am told. (We were trying not to let them no, but oh well.)

And this game is as hard as you want/wanted it to be. I see people complain how hard Lotro is still, and give suggestions on how to make it easier. I am one of the few players who said during BETA the setups being tested were way too OP, but the large group wanted it this way. I do see DPS adjustments in the future, but the damage is already done. Big Battles will still be outrageously easy (don't understand why people found them hard besides if something bugged out), instances will only get easier and landscaping and dungeons are done. With that said, to keep the game interesting try soloing/duoing 3-man challenges, running 6 mans at 4, and raids at 8-10 to see how easy it is then.

On regards to getting challenge by 4 manning 6 mans, you should skip right to 3 manning them. Been doing sg with 4 people without tank/healer (just one or other) and basically facerolling through the instance.
    Leader of Lore Breakers - www.lorebreakers.com

Two minutes in heaven

4manned bfe t1, and solo'd some 3man challenges before HD lol. DPS needs to be nerfed only slightly, its the enemies that need to be buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peresbert View Post
    Seals in Thadur was a bug that they are planning to fix as far as I am told. (We were trying not to let them no, but oh well.)

And this game is as hard as you want/wanted it to be. I see people complain how hard Lotro is still, and give suggestions on how to make it easier. I am one of the few players who said during BETA the setups being tested were way too OP, but the large group wanted it this way. I do see DPS adjustments in the future, but the damage is already done. Big Battles will still be outrageously easy (don't understand why people found them hard besides if something bugged out), instances will only get easier and landscaping and dungeons are done. With that said, to keep the game interesting try soloing/duoing 3-man challenges, running 6 mans at 4, and raids at 8-10 to see how easy it is then.
    Agreed. It was like the fear of falling behind competing classes took pretty much all focus away from how the class compared to the actual content.

As for your suggestion about going with fewer persons than required, the problem to me is that it is so skewed now. Soloing/duoing 3-mans was something we already did before HD. I soloed Fornost Water on my Captain earlier today without breaking a sweat and recently duoed Icy Crevasse with a Champion, again without much trouble. Of course some instances are harder than others, but in general we're getting to the point where going with fewer peeps to get some challenge' doesn't even work anymore.

I know they are removing seals but personally I think they should stay because it's not a lot anyway and it's fun so why not. It's certainly not a facepalm as you call it because it would take way too long to get enough seals this way. On a side note, I wish they would scale Foundry, that was fun too.

That is...what, 63 runs for one piece of barter? Doesn't seem like too little effort.

What absolutely SHOULD be fixed, is gear looing instanced outside HD having better stats or same stats as the HD stuff. Yes, they may be gimps running without a bunch of trait points if they don't own hd but what do they care? They made oceans of cash from running the non-HD content while those playing the new bits get every piece of gear bound and often in triplicates.

And why nerf characters or buff mobs? At the moment, running Big Battles seems to work fine, DPS-wise...it would be utterly impossible to run the solo start bits with boosted mobs... They should simply not scale the rest of the game to 95 and get people to play HD?

why do we need to run thadur to get 3 seals anyway when you get 6 for a 5-10 minute skraid blitz. You also get a ton of relics as well.
    Welleg - brandywine, Kelleg/Gelleg - Landroval
    WARNING: leveling a warden may cause you to neglect your other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by gelleg View Post
    why do we need to run thadur to get 3 seals anyway when you get 6 for a 5-10 minute skraid blitz. You also get a ton of relics as well.
    Well, the skraids have 1 week cooldown, so after those 15-20*5-10 minutes I guess people turn to Thadur for extra seals.