We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Thadur

  1. #1

    Thadur

    *Haudh Valandil and Sammath Gul challenge modes should no longer provide seals.Haudh Valandil and Sammath Gul challenge modes should no longer provide seals.
    Please make sure you also remove seal reward from Thadur's challenge. Stop letting people waltz their way to best-in-slot items again, please.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    308
    stop this,stop that - no point playing anything where seals don't drop

  3. #3
    trust turbine to listen to something silly like this, its 6 seals per run, by the time u get enough seals u prob ran enough BBs to own half of the dam stuff already..

    + its a challenge, u don't get them for t1 like you used to on school and the like, calm doon.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by Intharth View Post
    + its a challenge, u don't get them for t1 like you used to on school and the like, calm doon.
    Thadur a challenge? Haha, now I have heard it all!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    3,501

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Strmi View Post
    stop this,stop that - no point playing anything where seals don't drop
    So truth! This happen because the people that keep asking: "Stop this, stop that!" already own everything they want. They don't want that other players have the chance to get them too so they always feel "superior". If turbines keep listening to those remove all rewards request they will dump all the effort they have made to convince players to run instances. I played since a while back & there was a time that people will not want to run any instance because they have zero reward. Not even the elitist will find someone to join them.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoris_they_spider View Post
    Thadur a challenge? Haha, now I have heard it all!!!!
    THE Challenge chest smart one... not just the normal one... not ''A'' challenge...dam ive duoed it with a champ no sweat.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Intharth View Post
    trust turbine to listen to something silly like this, its 6 seals per run, by the time u get enough seals u prob ran enough BBs to own half of the dam stuff already..

    + its a challenge, u don't get them for t1 like you used to on school and the like, calm doon.
    it's 3 seals,not 6

  8. #8
    even less reason to remove it then... lol

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Stop letting people waltz their way to best-in-slot items again, please.
    there's a gold version that drops in BBs for every teal you can get through the barter. they aren't BiS.

    waltz is a very apt word though, considering the immense cost.

  10. #10
    Why do you try to justify a bug like this ?
    3 seals you get from thadur right now.
    3 seals you get for t2 erebor completion.

    ............
    BfE t2c - 6 seals
    Flight t2c - 6 seals

    Dare you say it is "earned".
    Considering you get a lot of duplicates, for example by the time I got my last BB jewel pieces from BB, I had accumulated total of 23 items, much of which were duplicates.
    That being said it is a very viable choice to get one or two final pieces to complete sets from the barter.
    Gold loots only from BB's? you mean extra 30 might and 30 vitality?

  11. #11
    Not to mention you can only get gold necklace and pocket right now. BB's were challenging at first but now its another huge grind for a roll of the dice. I'd rather avoid it and steadily work towards the pieces i *need*

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Why do you try to justify a bug like this ?
    3 seals you get from thadur right now.
    3 seals you get for t2 erebor completion.

    ............
    BfE t2c - 6 seals
    Flight t2c - 6 seals

    Dare you say it is "earned".
    Considering you get a lot of duplicates, for example by the time I got my last BB jewel pieces from BB, I had accumulated total of 23 items, much of which were duplicates.
    That being said it is a very viable choice to get one or two final pieces to complete sets from the barter.
    you misunderstand me. i am not justifying anything and in fact agree that it should be fixed. i just disagree with the logic.

    like, for example:
    Gold loots only from BB's? you mean extra 30 might and 30 vitality?
    it doesn't matter how much 'better' it is, it's still BiS and obtainable no other way.


    Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    Not to mention you can only get gold necklace and pocket right now. BB's were challenging at first but now its another huge grind for a roll of the dice. I'd rather avoid it and steadily work towards the pieces i *need*
    i was unsure if this was actually true or not. i personally have the necklace for each set on my guardian and haven't seen too many golds on my server.

  13. #13
    Yes, It was confirmed by a dev that as of right now only necklace and pocket gold versions are available.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    So truth! This happen because the people that keep asking: "Stop this, stop that!" already own everything they want. They don't want that other players have the chance to get them too so they always feel "superior". If turbines keep listening to those remove all rewards request they will dump all the effort they have made to convince players to run instances. I played since a while back & there was a time that people will not want to run any instance because they have zero reward. Not even the elitist will find someone to join them.
    more like they want the gear to represent merit as a player. i get the fealing you would just like your gear upon log in, dont worry lotro is headed down that road, then you wont have to run anything u can just craft and fish your heart out

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Local cluster
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    So truth! This happen because the people that keep asking: "Stop this, stop that!" already own everything they want. They don't want that other players have the chance to get them too so they always feel "superior". If turbines keep listening to those remove all rewards request they will dump all the effort they have made to convince players to run instances. I played since a while back & there was a time that people will not want to run any instance because they have zero reward. Not even the elitist will find someone to join them.
    nonsense, i'd happily throw it away if the drop rates *were* changed in such a way that you actually had to work a little to get decent gear. The fact that ppl don't instance is partly because of rewards, and partly because they're just sick and tired of running the same unchallenging instances over and over. Do you really feel that 3 seals is a 'reward' for repeated mind-numbing boredom, when you have to run the same thing 63 times to earn just 1 jewel?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    3,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiperandwake View Post
    more like they want the gear to represent merit as a player. i get the fealing you would just like your gear upon log in, dont worry lotro is headed down that road, then you wont have to run anything u can just craft and fish your heart out
    I get the feeling that you neither pay attention my join date nor know anything about my gameplay & how long & how much have cost me get my well above the average raid geared 9 alts. I started playing when people actually earned their stuffs not when people buy them at store & so i keep doing. All the elitists will have to start raiding solo again (if you can ) if you all grief that the other players get rewarded for their effort.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Dec 14 2013 at 08:08 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload