We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Crissaegrim is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Guardian of Lothlórien

Dissonance = No Fellowship's Heart

- Skills -

Fellowship's Heart can no longer be used in Dissonance Stance
    I can completely agree with this change -- obviously an overlooked error. However:

Once again I must make a plea that Minstrels would dearly appreciate one HoT in Dissonance/War-skald to help mitigate the loss of all four HoTs we had previous to Helm's Deep.

It can be a cash-out from Coda of Fury, it can be an additive to Chord of My Salvation, it can even be a re-integration of Soliloquy of My Spirit as a general skill across all lines. Something. ANY-thing.

I don't know if I think the change is good or bad, I think, in fact, I don't care.

It effectively simply add a 1s induction (stance change) before fellowship's heart induction. Don't think it will change anything

I also miss the HoTs... but let's be honest, we're not really lacking self-heals in DPS spec
    [center]
    [url=http://lotro.fosconetwork.org/img/blosco_cs.png][img]http://lotro.fosconetwork.org/img/sig_2014/blosco.png[/img][/url]
    Anacamptis - Lv100 Minstrel, Fluva - Lv100 Warden, Vanva - Lv100 Guardian, Snufo - Lv100 Burglar
    [/center]

I would like to see the SoS given back as a general skill. It is currently an undocumented addin for the full blue traitline spec, there's no icon or mention of it in the trait tree.

I would also ask that the heal given from the HoT be set back to where it was at Rohan levels please.
    Elendilmir: Southern Cross Kinship
    Freeps: Scruffodian; Scruffbeard; Scruffeldor; Scruffynerf; Scruffwulf; Scruffystone; Scruffiness; Scruffphor; Scruffward
    Creeps: Frothrat; Frothfight; Frothed; Frothleg; Frothnakh; Frothface

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffynerf View Post
    I would like to see the SoS given back as a general skill. It is currently an undocumented addin for the full blue traitline spec, there's no icon or mention of it in the trait tree.

I would also ask that the heal given from the HoT be set back to where it was at Rohan levels please.
    It is mentioned: