We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

What is going on?

Today, I cannot stay connected for more than a few minutes and when I am connected I lose the connection to the chat servers. I have never had this kind of problems before today, even when other have been complaining about client crashes. I have check my modem for problems and my internet line for problems. TGhe provider techs say there is nothing wrong with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Caenyyen View Post
    Today, I cannot stay connected for more than a few minutes and when I am connected I lose the connection to the chat servers. I have never had this kind of problems before today, even when other have been complaining about client crashes. I have check my modem for problems and my internet line for problems. TGhe provider techs say there is nothing wrong with either.
    You don't say what server you're on, but another thread indicates Nimrodel is having
    connection problems. I suspect Turbine knows about this by now and is trying to fix
    it, but if you can get in for a few minutes, use them to send in a /bug report, which
    will get noticed faster than a forum post.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

I'm on Riddermark and did send a /bug report.

We are having same issues on Nimrodel. A kin mate is unable to log in at all now . Hope they fix it soon. Cannot stay on now long enuff to send in bug report. Many people not having problems so .......wonder where you are in Real Life . I am Eastern and so is Kin Mate who cannot log in now at all.

Same problems on Windfola. Seen more in Skirmishes than in world.

Same problems on Landroval, multiple people

I am unable to login to Firefoot right now.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/4/2/5/2/114252lFKMd.png[/img][/url]

What's going on?

Same on Imladris. On for about 2-3 minutes, then freeze, and then boot. Have kin members unable to log in at all. I am East of Mississippi. I know that Cincinnati is being hit by a major winter storm. I was told that that is where one of your feeder servers are. Seems that all Kin members west of Mississippi are not having any problems at all.
    Last edited by jidi; Dec 06 2013 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jidi View Post
    Same on Imladris. On for about 2-3 minutes, then freeze, and then boot. Have kin members unable to log in at all. I am East of Mississippi. I know that Cincinnati is being hit by a major winter storm. I was told that that is where one of your feeder servers are. Seems that all Kin members west of Mississippi are not having any problems at all.

If that is true than that's the server I'd be connecting to being in Columbus, OH.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Similar on Gladden. I'm getting hitches that freeze my character in place for about a second or two and I've lost connection to the chat server a few times. No complete disconnects from the server though.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

I can't say for certain, but it may be that Boston is being hit by winter weather.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/184439346lotro_lotro09.png[/img][/url]

Just completed an extended tracert of east and west coast servers, I'm in Michigan, experiencing 5 to 10% packet loss at several locations along each route and Turbine is having some troubles in their server farm. Most likely the weather, since much of the trouble seems to be with trunk carriers.
    Ujest - 105 Lore-master, Opun Tia - 87 Warden, Cneasai - 46 Minstrel, Veneur - 50 Hunter plus alts and mules
    Kinship Leader Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    You don't say what server you're on, but another thread indicates Nimrodel is having
    connection problems. I suspect Turbine knows about this by now and is trying to fix
    it, but if you can get in for a few minutes, use them to send in a /bug report, which
    will get noticed faster than a forum post.
    im having this problem on elendilmir. I dunno about you but almost everytime I go into a loading screen via travel maps or entering a door the loading screen never loads and then eventually loses connection to server. this started for me last night and has continued to do so.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Arkenstone ~ R9 RiseAgainst Reaver ~ R9 PowerWolf Warleader ~ R11 Armdyl LoreMaster

Quote Originally Posted by Aeralond View Post
    If that is true than that's the server I'd be connecting to being in Columbus, OH.
    Count another Columbus person with problems on Silverlode.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakerxx View Post
    im having this problem on elendilmir. I dunno about you but almost everytime I go into a loading screen via travel maps or entering a door the loading screen never loads and then eventually loses connection to server. this started for me last night and has continued to do so.
    Interestingly enough, whh and I have been on Elendilmir off and on today,
    and neither of us has had any trouble.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Same problems here. Columbus, Oh and Silverlode

Same issues here. Being logged on and off chat channel. Character cannot move, but the rest of game world moves around him. Being logged out of the game entirely. On Nimrodel and located in Kentucky.

Same problems here can play for 5-10 minutes. Game freezes then lose connection to server. I'm on Brandywine from Cincinnati area.

It seems that a lot of us with this issue our in the "Ohio Valley" . I know we have ice/snow here in Kentucky. Possible that the connection issue is weather related?

Oops, clearly did not read all of the weather related posts above.

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth4015 View Post
    It seems that a lot of us with this issue our in the "Ohio Valley" . I know we have ice/snow here in Kentucky. Possible that the connection issue is weather related?
    Possibly. I'm in Tennessee myself. Didn't mention it in my previous post.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    Interestingly enough, whh and I have been on Elendilmir off and on today,
    and neither of us has had any trouble.
    i live in ohio and its quite snowy and bad where I am...this could be the problem
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Arkenstone ~ R9 RiseAgainst Reaver ~ R9 PowerWolf Warleader ~ R11 Armdyl LoreMaster

Have this issue constantly, but only when I'm trying to complete the finale of the Broadacres quest line; basically stuck on and after the Feast. The Mead Hall in Stoke is my nemesis. All other quests and areas okay.

EDIT: Live in Kentucky on Landy server; have time warner internet.
    Last edited by Asileth; Dec 06 2013 at 08:41 PM.
    *Shaedoe 105 Loremaster "The Diva" * Boudicia 105 Captain * Asilith 105 Hunter * *Elisel 105 Mini * Lywynn 105 Guard * Pupyluv Rank 6 Stalker

I have also been having the problem. I can't log a character in for more than a few minutes before it locks up and then disconnects me. Turbine is being incredibly sloppy with this update. It's not really all that enjoyable to "play" a game that has more bugs and glitches than npcs. And unless I missed it, I have yet to see Turbine respond on any information as to the reason this is happening or the time frame they plan on fixing it in. It would be just dandy if they would take an interest in making this game good instead of just milking it for the money.
    Last edited by Roddrildun; Dec 06 2013 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddrildun View Post
    I have also been having the problem. I can't log a character in for more than a few minutes before it locks up and then disconnects me. Turbine is being incredibly sloppy with this update. It's not really all that enjoyable to "play" a game that has more bugs and glitches than npcs. And unless I missed it, I have yet to see Turbine respond on any information as to the reason this is happening or the time frame they plan on fixing it in. It would be just dandy if they would take an interest in making this game good instead of just milking it for the money.
    Considering the winter storm rolling through the area right now, it's the likely culprit.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast