We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please tell me it's server wide

I cannot stay on server (Nimrodel) keeps kicking me off . Anyone else having server connection issues? Come on Turbine fix this the game is not playable I am not the only person having this issue.
    Last edited by Sonsee; Dec 06 2013 at 12:44 PM.

I too get kicked off Brandywine at times on certain maps

Same thing on Cricklehollow and now can't get ack into game. Joins server queue but fails on all servers.

I was rubberbanding really bad on Nimrodel two days ago but gameplay was fine this morning.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Nimrodel has been having some issues the last 24/36 hours, mostly with the database server. Ping times, dropped packets and data rates are very volatile. I have had some ISP related issues at the backbone the last few days.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: "It might have been!"
    "More sad are these we daily see: 'It is, but it hadn't ought to be.'
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    "More sad are these we daily see: 'It is, but it hadn't ought to be.'
    More Whittier, DH? I like it.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Having the same problems on Riddermark server. Seems to happen more often when in an instance or moving through the travel screen, like a door and things like that.

I have been having it on Elendilmir. everytime I go thru a door or use a travel map the loading screen never loads then says connection lost. and the client launcher has been loading up very slowly and it takes awhile for it to say the worlds are up.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Armdyl ''Army'' The Loremaster - Secretly afraid of Reavers, Wargs, Blackarrows, spiders, and Defilers. Even More Terrified of eye gouge's 3 second cool-down.