We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Are there any formal or Non-formal Eu zone worlds?

Hi,

Most of my characters were created in Crickhollow, which is mostly a US player-based realm. This way, I find it hard to find suitable kins/groups etc. any realm which is a formal or non-formal Eu time realm?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Erneldria View Post
    Hi,

Most of my characters were created in Crickhollow, which is mostly a US player-based realm. This way, I find it hard to find suitable kins/groups etc. any realm which is a formal or non-formal Eu time realm?

thx
    The english-speaking "EU" servers (i.e. the servers that used to be located in Europe and managed by Codemasters, and therefore have mostly European players) are:

Eldar
    Evernight
    Gilrain
    Laurelin
    Snowbourn
    Withywindle

Thanks for the answer

can you please tell which of those servers are more populated and therefore reccomanded to make a new char in them?

thanks a lot

In other words: I really want to try a new character in one of those servers, but Dont want to make a wrong choice and end in a dead realm

Which of those servers are more populated?
    Laurelin is good choice if you want roleplaying server
    Snowbourn is then most populated non-rp server

Most people have already leveled up then so you wont propably see loads of other peeps on lower level zones.
    Remember to join user made channel globallff, do it by typing /joinchannel globallff
    then to speak in there you type /1

thanks alot

can you please tell which of those servers are more populated and therefore reccomanded to make a new char in them?
    From SOAP :

Evernight - Queue Number : 350265 (10.45%)
    Laurelin [EN-RP] - Queue Number : 130923 (3.91%)
    Snowbourn - Queue Number : 118803 (3.54%)
    Withywindle - Queue Number : 115386 (3.44%)
    Eldar - Queue Number : 76848 (2.29%)
    Gilrain - Queue Number : 49093 (1.46%)

Thanks for the answer

thanks a lot

Evernight is currently the recommended server, so at the moment there will be lots of new players and lower-level characters there. Once the recommended server designation is moved to some other server the population of Evernight will shrink again. (The recommended server designation is rotated at semi-regular intervals among the lowest-population servers in an attempt to even out the population among the servers.)

Exact population numbers for the different servers are not available, but of the old EU servers the ones with the highest stable population are probably Snowbourn and Laurelin.
    Of those Laurelin is a designated role-playing server. You don't have to roleplay to play on Laurelin, but you are not allowed to disrupt or disrespect those who do roleplay.

That being said, I will warn you that regardless of which server you pick it can be difficult to find groups for low-level stuff. Part of the reason for this is that the player-population is spread over a large level-range with the majority at or near level-cap.