We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Brandywine PVP Scrapbook

You know, I wish I could jump back to the older days, when the likes of Fuzion, Flaca, Obiwaan, Eps, Nidor, Eatmybread, Graymane, and Scuffgrim (and sorry for anyone else I forgot to mention) were playing, back before the DoF, and back to the root of QQing, but that is just a fairytale. So, pictures will do. Anything old school you can remember, post it! I'll add two pictures of two of my characters of back in the day.

I wish I could successfully make it bigger, but it just gets too pixelated. This was back before my time on Brandywhine oh so long ago, back before the Defailer class, when Radiant Cloaks were considered good, and Gladden was my home server.

Back when I xfered my Reaver to Nimrodel with Morrath, back when we were screwing around.

I know they're not the best, but I like the nostalgia of MOM and SOA. Got any screenies? Post 'em!
    Last edited by Someone; Dec 06 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Rip Nidor

Bots Thorog kill back in SoA- 1 fellowship was fate
    Rip Nidor

RIP Nidor
    Last edited by brodster56; Dec 06 2013 at 08:13 PM.
    Rip Nidor

One of my other spider friends
    Rip Nidor

War-leader bug lol
    Rip Nidor

Jefalastar and I's favorite thing to do, lure noob warg packs to their untimely death!
    Rip Nidor

Warg hunting, bk12 or 13

greenie, bk12

stress testing, pre-mom

hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Camped with Beatle, SoM

gram jump

hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Hahaha Beatle is representing my kin in that picture.

Huehuehue 420 thread views
    Self dependency is a lost art.

I miss it too, but I had the most fun in the Ettenmoors long before most of the names you mentioned were there. Going out there now just feels sad most of the time.

-Jason
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000000071e/signature.png]Jason[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Huricanado View Post
    I miss it too, but I had the most fun in the Ettenmoors long before most of the names you mentioned were there. Going out there now just feels sad most of the time.

-Jason
    Nice to see you still around, Jason. At one point I think we accounted for half the PVMP guardians on Brandywine. I remember being amazed at how quickly you ranked to 8. It was months before any of us caught up to you.

Speaking of which, one of my favorite screenies from the SoA is one from the Moors. I loved it when hobbits used the same size swords as everyone else. I looked like I was carrying a flag pole out there. I loved my giant sword! Also, I think I am wearing the Twimmed Cloak in this pic before they changed the name (it was really called that!).

Last edited by Jeffor; Dec 11 2013 at 08:50 AM.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

There are alot of new people who play in the Ettenmoors on Brandywine. You should get to know them.

Good old fashioned Rodarin chase.

Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Adascat raid. She's probably yelling and telling someone not to be a fat kid.

I will dig up some more tomorrow if I have time. I have a bunch and I love old screenie threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Adascat raid. She's probably yelling and telling someone not to be a fat kid.

Is she related to Evil by chance?
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Adascat, now that brings back memories. I used to run in her raids on my LM, Valkryn. Then I jumped with the rest of Sinister over to Age of Conan.
    Landroval Creep: Shurnak (Rk14 BA); Landroval Freep: Feomyr (Beorning)
    Silverlode Creep: Shurnak (Rk7 SoA Warg) semi-retired; Silverlode Freep: Arom (SoA Hunter) retired
    Crickhollow Freep: Faerinor (Lvl 100 LM)

why not. ive posted most of these elsewhere most likely. most of my old old stuff was lost when my laptop took a dump. only ones i got left are the ones that were in the photobucket i had from mid/late mirk with my baby champ.

heh old spider zergs nidor used to run with. love you btw otreh no ####.

got to put those OP mirk reavers in their place

fun times with arrik

one of three champs on bw in mirk who had the full pvp set, when we actually had a choice what we could roll out there
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

last couple here one not so old but makes me laugh everytime. good old chinese invasion hate tells lol

getting mass banned lol

also kind of have to lol that my warg is still rank 8 at 95. feel pretty proud of that ####
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]