We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tumbleweeds

Post Tumbleweeds

Well it is sad to see the moors so empty after all the pre-expansion PvP. The only real action I have seen have been 1v1s, mostly within the tribe, and I am yet to see any group action. Part of the reason I think is because freeps have no audacity and also because he have seen numerous bugs. The most annoying of these are the creep audacity bug and the fact that orc-craft and fell-wrought damage types can't be mitigated because they are neither common nor tactical damage. I hope that 12.1 brings some good changes but let's be realistic- if they actually LAUNCHED Helm's Deep after months of beta testing and it was still riddled with bugs: what can we realistically expect? Some fixes to the bugs and new audacity armour sets- I think we will have to wait a long time before they seriously look at re-balancing creep classes after their bodge-job with HD.

What are all of your thoughts about the new PvP?
    http://s12.postimg.org/7w6e0kpnx/LOTRO_New_Sig.jpg
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Haven't fought anything meaningful aside from solo'ing keeps.
    The novelty of having evade up 75% of the time wore off after about 20 minutes.
    Dat OOCMR.
    How long do you think it will take to PvE to R12?

Quote Originally Posted by Reshi View Post
    Haven't fought anything meaningful aside from solo'ing keeps.
    The novelty of having evade up 75% of the time wore off after about 20 minutes.
    Dat OOCMR.
    How long do you think it will take to PvE to R12?
    How could I have missed out OOCMR, probably the most annoying of them all! In answer to the last question I think that would probably be better directed towards Grimbash/Thakzash/Thakrien/Flauschgram- we have only crashed his tree killing PvE parties once but that was like the holy grail. Watch them greenies run!
    Shumzuda R11 Blackarrow - Shumheals R6 Defiler - Shumzud R6 Warg Beardhug R9 Champion - Majeika R8 LM - Chuffnel Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    I hope that 12.1 brings some good changes but let's be realistic- if they actually LAUNCHED Helm's Deep after months of beta testing and it was still riddled with bugs: what can we realistically expect?
    That's how Turbine rolls. It's that way every beta/expansion and with each expansion the problems become worse.

What can you realistically expect? Nothing more than received.

After several years they haven't really managed to figure out how to balance anything or fix bugs, but they excel at catering to the game-shark abusing, button mashing ezmoders.

Snarky comments aside, I've heard rumors that the next expansion is already being worked on and it's going to bring big improvements to the game, which is really exciting.

There will be a new map and session play quest where you group up with Gimli. He's a ferocious eater, that one, so your goal will be to follow him while he stuffs his fat little face and clean up after him. You will shovel poop all day to earn one token per poop shoveled to put toward your end game gear that you don't really need since there will be no end game content. Just think of how impressed all your friends with the same gear will be at your dedication to poop shoveling! You can purchase the "Silvan Super Shovel" which will shovel poop at 1x the normal rate for 1,000TP. It's a one time use item, but no worries, you can buy a stack of 10 for 9,999TP. One piece of gear only costs 800 tokens and the daily allows you to shovel 10 poops per day. Not bad, if you ask me.

It's also coming complete with a final re-design of all classes. There will be only one class to make it fair to everyone. This new class will have one skill that one-shots everything within a 100m radius, while simultaneously placing a permanent damage absorbing bubble around the player that heals at 500k/sec... you know, just in case.

The really cool part is the expansion comes with a free gift1 to each player to aid them in becoming better gamers to play as skillfully as possible as they learn their new skill.

1actual price of free gift is $20USD, will be applied to your charge card upon ordering the $50USD expansion which comes with "free" in game item "Crusty Sock"

This update is pretty pathetic. Turbine managed to make Moors even worse. I didn't know Moors could get any worse than it already was. Thanks for continuing to prove me wrong Turbine!

Average of 50k morale + the audacity bug have caused Creeps to be OP...however....I do believe that if Turbine applies the right patch (hahahaha) to freeps with the next update, this could be the closest to balance we'll see in the Moors for while.

Also, perhaps Freeps can be given backbones with the next update, eh? :P Kudos to the ones still toughing it out.

Worried freeps will be op again when the aud bug and damage mitigations are fixed, but for now its pretty broken. IMO helms deep should have been delayed until the moors was fixed as its the best end game content out for 95, BBs are pretty easy and get boring fast.

I might be back if Turbine surprises me, but for now there's no reason to even log on.

The moors are in such a terribly off kilter state. There is no reason for me to play this game anymore, PvP has been ruined. I only hope it gets fixed soon. But the worst part is, they ruined my freeps too, I hate my rune keeper now. They made this game so simple when it actually required skill to play, but no longer, no longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbellorhoweveritsspelled ...DidntReadLol:)
    *emojicon poop smiley face is apparently edited by this forum. Probably some text encodings issue but that's what I'd put here
    Ohai!!!

So... You've logged in for what 5 minutes? Then leave never to come back. Others that are in SWTOR at the moment, good game I liked it when I played it, continue to post on RM (one of Lotro's servers dying off) forums...

Conclusion: *scratches head*
    Was there a point or you just bored?
    Should log in sometime and lead your kin to victory!!

Beo is a beast, I love /nohomoandnocanadiansbecausewee atsthemintoourbelliesnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by TheMortician View Post
    Ohai!!!

So... You've logged in for what 5 minutes? Then leave never to come back. Others that are in SWTOR at the moment, good game I liked it when I played it, continue to post on RM (one of Lotro's servers dying off) forums...

Conclusion: *scratches head*
    Was there a point or you just bored?
    Should log in sometime and lead your kin to victory!!

Beo is a beast, I love /nohomoandnocanadiansbecausewee atsthemintoourbelliesnomnom

Oh, she comes back. She has to try and get people to play SWTOR instead of LOTRO.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtCrimes View Post
    Oh, she comes back. She has to try and get people to play SWTOR instead of LOTRO.

It's better than LOTRO right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    It's better than LOTRO right now.
    Ren: "Person X is probably going to SWTOR."
    Hraes: "Are you going too?"
    Ren: "#### no. SWTOR's a piece of #### compared to LOTRO."

Yes, this (recently) happened.

You were saying?

You were saying?
    Truth be told, we told him there would be sheep and he couldn't resist trying it out.

He's learned the error of his ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Summberbell View Post
    Truth be told, we told him there would be sheep and he couldn't resist trying it out.

You meant kangaroos, yes?

No, I meant sheep.

Aussies hate Kiwis.

Kiwis shag sheep.

He is Aussie.

So, I meant sheep.

No, I meant sheep.

Aussies hate Kiwis.

Kiwis shag sheep.

He is Aussie.

So, I meant sheep.
    Why not wildlife in general? As you said, he is Australian.

You were saying?
    Yes, I said that...But that was going off of what I played a year ago. Lemblod got me a sub to SWOTOR, it is now significantly better.

Oh how I love sheep...

Anything is good.

No, I meant sheep.

Aussies hate Kiwis.

Kiwis shag sheep.

He is Aussie.

So, I meant sheep.
    Technically, I'm an immigrant. Kiwi's have nice accents and tattoos, how can I hate them?

Why not wildlife in general? As you said, he is Australian.
    Oh har.. I haven't heard that one before.

Quote Originally Posted by zr1iblez View Post
    Yes, I said that...But that was going off of what I played a year ago. Lemblod got me a sub to SWOTOR, it is now significantly better.
    So you're now permanently done with LOTRO, yes? This is excellent news.

[QUOTE=Summberbell;7028466]That's how Turbine rolls. It's that way every beta/expansion and with each expansion the problems become worse.

What can you realistically expect? Nothing more than received.

After several years they haven't really managed to figure out how to balance anything or fix bugs, but they excel at catering to the game-shark abusing, button mashing ezmoders.

Snarky comments aside, I've heard rumors that the next expansion is already being worked on and it's going to bring big improvements to the game, which is really exciting.

There will be a new map and session play quest where you group up with Gimli. He's a ferocious eater, that one, so your goal will be to follow him while he stuffs his fat little face and clean up after him. You will shovel poop all day to earn one token per poop shoveled to put toward your end game gear that you don't really need since there will be no end game content. Just think of how impressed all your friends with the same gear will be at your dedication to poop shoveling! You can purchase the "Silvan Super Shovel" which will shovel poop at 1x the normal rate for 1,000TP. It's a one time use item, but no worries, you can buy a stack of 10 for 9,999TP. One piece of gear only costs 800 tokens and the daily allows you to shovel 10 poops per day. Not bad, if you ask me.

It's also coming complete with a final re-design of all classes. There will be only one class to make it fair to everyone. This new class will have one skill that one-shots everything within a 100m radius, while simultaneously placing a permanent damage absorbing bubble around the player that heals at 500k/sec... you know, just in case.

The really cool part is the expansion comes with a free gift1 to each player to aid them in becoming better gamers to play as skillfully as possible as they learn their new skill.

Merry Christmas Doc!
    ~Riddermark~ 2010-2015
    ~Landroval~|BigLloyde (GRD)||Borofir (CH)||Backwaush (DEF)||Aurmpit (RVR)|
    ~Arkenstone~|Mrjingles-1 (WRG)||Achselhohle (DEF)|

'The Ettenmoors

General

The effects of Audacity were not being calculated correctly resulting in their being doubled. We apologize, but you aren’t really that audacious. This has been resolved.

Creeps

A new season of PVMP has begun! 6 new Audacity Ranks are now available.
    Monsterplayer's healing has been increased in response to the health pools being increased.

Freeps

A new season of Audacity Armour Sets have been released at an updated Item Level. You may purchase a given armour piece at a 10% Commendation discount if you trade-in last season's armour pierce with it. (Recycling is important!)
    A new season of PvMP Ring Sets have been released at an updated Item Level
    The previous tier of Audacity Armour Sets and Ring Sets have been discounted in price.#
    Glory cloaks have had their item levels increased and their minimum level to equip raised to 85. If you currently own one, you will not need to re-purchase!'

That is ALLA the changes planned- I wonder what difference this will make.

Quote Originally Posted by Shumzuda View Post
    'The Ettenmoors

General

The effects of Audacity were not being calculated correctly resulting in their being doubled. We apologize, but you aren’t really that audacious. This has been resolved.

Creeps

A new season of PVMP has begun! 6 new Audacity Ranks are now available.
    Monsterplayer's healing has been increased in response to the health pools being increased.

Freeps

A new season of Audacity Armour Sets have been released at an updated Item Level. You may purchase a given armour piece at a 10% Commendation discount if you trade-in last season's armour pierce with it. (Recycling is important!)
    A new season of PvMP Ring Sets have been released at an updated Item Level
    The previous tier of Audacity Armour Sets and Ring Sets have been discounted in price.#
    Glory cloaks have had their item levels increased and their minimum level to equip raised to 85. If you currently own one, you will not need to re-purchase!'

That is ALLA the changes planned- I wonder what difference this will make.
    More audacity to grind.....

I think I'll just fly with 13 Aud for the sake of my sanity...and perhaps to see how fast I blow up.

Quote Originally Posted by biglloyde View Post
    Merry Christmas Doc!

You too!

My brother has an inflatable version of this in his yard

Unfortunately my stubbornass boyfriend will not be convinced to try swtor

We're going to try final fantasy, if you ever get bored and want to come flirt with a dirty lalafell
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Scuppers View Post
    My brother has an inflatable version of this in his yard

Unfortunately my stubbornass boyfriend will not be convinced to try swtor

We're going to try final fantasy, if you ever get bored and want to come flirt with a dirty lalafell
    <3
    What a loser. Probably scurred it's too difficult for him.

Hope FF is fun, I've heard mixed reviews and I have my doubts after previous MMO, but always been a FF fan.

We can at least flirt in vent.

what the moors is dead lol didnt see that comin...no easy moding revolution. prolly back on ark silly kids...and tbow prolly still sucks or hes creeping since they op again..what a scrub. gw2 b!tch3s

Guild Wars 2 is horribly bad, child's game.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast