We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Eastenmet Set and cloak

Hello friends I probably wont get responded to but im hoping.

Is there any rohan specific besides the HD expansion premium stuff which I have that will look like this set mentioned above in title?

I unfortunately did not commit to this game until a few days ago when me and my fiance purchased VIP for both of us and all expansions even the starter pack. We love the game so far but my envy of this set grows each day.

Help?

Nothing exact, alas.
    But there are Rohirrim-flavoured pieces you can find among the recipes for Tailors and Metalsmiths, as well as quest rewards and mob-drops, not to mention rep vendors...

Quote Originally Posted by Daeross View Post
    Nothing exact, alas.
    But there are Rohirrim-flavoured pieces you can find among the recipes for Tailors and Metalsmiths, as well as quest rewards and mob-drops, not to mention rep vendors...
    Thanks for your reply sir! I am of course new so my level barely reaches 20 but I long for the days I can ride my warsteed through the fields and land of Rohan apperantly without ever getting the armor I so desperately crave but I will enjoy it none the less.

Also as a warning dont ever buy the ceremonial chest piece of rohan for mithril it is possibly the worst thing you could ever do its appalling at how bad it fits and clips

Given your level, the AH and friends are your best bet. Toss a nice looking piece into the wardrobe, and level and class restrictions cease to exist.