We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotp3a View Post
    playing this game for pvp is like grouping with chocla and expecting heals.

(cuz hes too busy stacking aow on me lolololol- im sorry chocla it was all xardas)
    even if you die you must get an 80k upshot
    i believe
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Quote Originally Posted by Zulubeast View Post
    Freepside? Creepside?

Come to the darkside. You know where to find us
    Found you LF more for real PvP.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

eo i hope u gonna 1shoot ec me tomorrow as im close to rank!:P
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    eo i hope u gonna 1shoot ec me tomorrow as im close to rank!:P
    Ugh, lotro faceroll PvP vs fairly balanced PvP. Tough choice, i'll think about it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    Ugh, lotro faceroll PvP vs fairly balanced PvP. Tough choice, i'll think about it :P
    What game are you playing Xellor? Answer by PM

Quote Originally Posted by Unrecorded View Post
    What game are you playing Xellor? Answer by PM
    Hello Kitty Online, gamer-tag FluffyEomen#7408

Oh hai.

./15chars
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

need more love
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

>>Random QQ <<
    Last edited by New_Requiem; Dec 23 2013 at 06:42 AM.
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Quote Originally Posted by New_Requiem View Post
    its the lord of the rings. so much more could be done
    $0.02
    But we're minorities. Why would people wanna do anything for minorities?

#TurbineLogic

Quote Originally Posted by Zulubeast View Post
    Freepside? Creepside?

Come to the darkside. You know where to find us
    Pretty sure it's more like, "Come to the light side" at this point :P

.....Join us! Zulu currently runs the most successful NA full-immersion RP guild. He Rolplays a Sylvari ranger with a severe fear of axes and fire (being a tree, of coarse), and also gets freaked out with other trees (Sylvari) talking to him. This has lead him to become a hermit living outside of Divinities Reach on a farm, alone.
    He can be found yelling in map chat for all the low lvls to get of his farm land and stop trampling his crops, and spends most of his in game life farming the grubs that try to invade his farm. Don't feel too bad for him though, he has found a way to reset the "Grub slayer" achievement repeatedly, and has over 21k achievement points from Grub slayer alone.
    So you can see why he calls it "The Dark Side", as he has trapped the plot of his character in a horribly bad position. He is calling for help from the lotro community. Together, over time, through much therapy, maybe one day he will once again be able to venture outside the bounds of his farm and see the vastness of Tyria again, but ONLY through your support!

All gold donated will be put to good cause! Please Contact Evogrin.6027 for more infomation. 40% of the profits will go towards Zulu's continuing axe/fire therapy, the other 60% will go toward his legal representative, Evogrin. To be use in any means seen fit by the a-fore mentioned legal representative.

Let us once again come to Zulu's aid!

**Disclaimer**- The views expressed in this post may contain large amounts of "win" and deception. The writer in not responsible for any of the lies he has written.
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post

.....Join us! Zulu currently runs the most successful NA full-immersion RP guild. He Rolplays a Sylvari ranger with a severe fear of axes and fire (being a tree, of coarse), and also gets freaked out with other trees (Sylvari) talking to him. This has lead him to become a hermit living outside of Divinities Reach on a farm, alone.
    He can be found yelling in map chat for all the low lvls to get of his farm land and stop trampling his crops, and spends most of his in game life farming the grubs that try to invade his farm. Don't feel too bad for him though, he has found a way to reset the "Grub slayer" achievement repeatedly, and has over 21k achievement points from Grub slayer alone.
    So you can see why he calls it "The Dark Side", as he has trapped the plot of his character in a horribly bad position. He is calling for help from the lotro community. Together, over time, through much therapy, maybe one day he will once again be able to venture outside the bounds of his farm and see the vastness of Tyria again, but ONLY through your support!

All gold donated will be put to good cause! Please Contact Evogrin.6027 for more infomation. 40% of the profits will go towards Zulu's continuing axe/fire therapy, the other 60% will go toward his legal representative, Evogrin. To be use in any means seen fit by the a-fore mentioned legal representative.

**Disclaimer**- The views expressed in this post may contain large amounts of "win" and deception. The writer in not responsible for any of the lies he has written.
    What quest pack is this? I dont think I have it.
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    Professional AFKer.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    What quest pack is this? I dont think I have it.
    It's $30 total for every quest pack, expansion and any other content til the end of time :P There's no reason NOT to have it

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post

Consult with The Mist Council the fate of this lost Sylvari, I will. Perhaps it is time we trained him in our arts. For far too long has he lingered in the dark side of the Mists. Evo speaks truth, it is but in the light side where souls truly succeed. We must remind Zulusniffschili of true warfare tactics and release his mind of his troubled thoughts for wealth and ambition. Also he refused to accept my banana dye as a gift... perhaps next time I shall gift him molten axes forged in the depths of CoF.

P.S.
    I would not post this without reason. It seems that most of those that seek competence have departed Arda and found their way into Tyria. I am here to offer the mighty Welthrop an invitation to rejoin with the ancient bow masters that came before him. I refuse to let him stay behind and endure the slow wrath of moor extinction.

Less Than Three~ M I C R O W A V E Z
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    Consult with The Mist Council the fate of this lost Sylvari, I will. Perhaps it is time we trained him in our arts. For far too long has he lingered in the dark side of the Mists. Evo speaks truth, it is but in the light side where souls truly succeed. We must remind Zulusniffschili of true warfare tactics and release his mind of his troubled thoughts for wealth and ambition. Also he refused to accept my banana dye as a gift... perhaps next time I shall gift him molten axes forged in the depths of CoF.

P.S.
    I would not post this without reason. It seems that most of those that seek competence have departed Arda and found their way into Tyria. I am here to offer the mighty Welthrop an invitation to rejoin with the ancient bow masters that came before him. I refuse to let him stay behind and endure the slow wrath of moor extinction.

Less Than Three~ M I C R O W A V E Z
    Yes, we all know that the Eldar left Middle earth... Now we know where they went, into the west with us

I've escaped my dream land just long enough to post here and then return to the Mists! A large European "kin" awaits me to dominate "orcs" and "uruk hai" (see: guild, sanctum of rall, jade quarry!) together!

Of course, the smaller version of the "ettenmoors" has an ever looming presence with its numerous "camps" and fast paced matches (see: Heart of the Mists, servers).

three words
    stop, no and dont

instead of stealing our players, u should all come to the creepside and help us with zerging froobz

or sometimes help freeps when they are zerging

but more likely help us

zulu log so i can get t3 hunter deed
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Jasiavelithesmoker will outrank zulu soon. GF.
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    Professional AFKer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    three words
    stop, no and dont

instead of stealing our players, u should all come to the creepside and help us with zerging froobz

or sometimes help freeps when they are zerging

but more likely help us

zulu log so i can get t3 hunter deed

Jasiak, you are blinded and furthermore you mistake an open invitation to the gift of sight for theft.

Your words do emit kind intentions, I yield you that. In addition, my task in Arda is not yet complete. Perhaps I could take into consideration the offer to aid you and your lost cause once more. However, I cannot deem it wise to merit PvMP with second chances.
    Remove the blindfold. The Moors is now but a vague melancholic silhouette of what it once was.

I would advice you to surrender to my gift.
    Turn the surrounding fog that keeps you from sight into mist and accept the path to clarity. There are no regrets in dipping your toes in puddles of disintegrated water that will become mist. But I would act swiftly before such mist evaporates. The Mist Council awaits and shall welcome you beyond the void at the end of your journey.

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Dec 24 2013 at 12:00 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    Jasiak, you are blinded and furthermore you mistake an open invitation to the gift of sight for theft.

Your words do emit kind intentions, I yield you that. In addition, my task in Arda is not yet complete. Perhaps I could take into consideration the offer to aid you and your lost cause once more. However, I cannot deem it wise to merit PvMP with second chances.
    Remove the blindfold. The Moors is now but a vague melancholic silhouette of what it once was.

I would advice you to surrender to my gift.
    Turn the surrounding fog that keeps you from sight into mist and accept the path to clarity. There are no regrets in dipping your toes in puddles of disintegrated water that will become mist. But I would act swiftly before such mist evaporates. The Mist Council awaits and shall welcome you beyond the void at the end of your journey.

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

What server hast thou crazies scampered off to?

EDIT: Oh! haha! Nevermind… I logged in and there you guys were!
    Last edited by Zoar; Dec 24 2013 at 03:37 PM.
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2