We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Suggestion to Get Some PvP Going

Seeing as how the moors feels a little lopsided atm, I offer a small but theoretically effective request:

With the new creep damage types (Fell-wrought, Orc Craft) damage types being essentially unmitigated by freeps, I think it would be reasonable for creeps to start traiting tactical damage instead. That is, Shadow Damage for wargs, and Fire damage for reavers/BAs. Ideally these mitigated damage types should help against the 3 classes really wrecking havoc in the moots atm. Just my suggestion though, QQ all you want. Call me fail, whatevs. Just wanna get some action goin....and maybe even SOME balance ;o
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

This sounds pretty good to me.

A more balanced moors means more people coming out, more people coming out is always good so that we can have some action. As of now, I know quite a bit of people that don't wanna come out afraid of being 3-4 shotted because they can't mitigate the damage types listed above.

In my opinion, we should change our damage type like Eo said, so that we can have freeps fighting here again and finally have some decent action back.

Already traited tactical (fire) damage.
    Last edited by KrauserJoestar; Dec 04 2013 at 06:02 PM.

meh i realise moors is bugged atm but its funny that creeps get asked to nerf themselves so that freeps will come out and make it balanced when all through the last update most freeps refused to nerf themselves when coming out here :/

Quote Originally Posted by warwalker View Post
    meh i realise moors is bugged atm but its funny that creeps get asked to nerf themselves so that freeps will come out and make it balanced when all through the last update most freeps refused to nerf themselves when coming out here :/
    Well, there is a big difference between Turbine's intended boost to freeps back at 85 with new gear, compared to the BUGS where creeps audacity allows for hugely reduced incoming damage. This is beyond our control, but we at least have the ability to influence the other BUG where the new damage types deal hugely increased damage.

In my eyes using it is as honorless as any other exploit (double VT, trick spam, etc.).

eo cries to much. everyone don't change ur dmg types so we can farm eo more and he will make more qq threads on how he gets farmed

Eo ur still freepside? Pft! you are breaking the moors dude. Everyone knows to flip to the winning side and play the most "OP" class. Im sure alot are doing so or just completely boycotting moors until they cant be killed again

Tbh, once they fix aud bug and mitigation table, freeps will prob come out in numbers with a false sense of "i am pro" because of op changes and the years of freep favored unbalance will continue.
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone | Asylum | No-QQ

:O

Patriotpea, thank you.

P.S.
    I support your rights.

#Rainbow Banner

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    QQ all you want. Call me fail
    YOU FAIL, KEW KEW

I honestly don't think it is all that unbalanced, I was in a group a few nights ago and it was like 7 freeps vs 12ish creeps and we were both getting kills, freeps more than creeps, surprisingly. Pack enough heals into a group and unless someone gets one shot its np
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Quote Originally Posted by Chocla View Post
    YOU FAIL, KEW KEW

I honestly don't think it is all that unbalanced, I was in a group a few nights ago and it was like 7 freeps vs 12ish creeps and we were both getting kills, freeps more than creeps, surprisingly. Pack enough heals into a group and unless someone gets one shot its np

Choc with a very good point.

Just because 1 vs 1 is a deadmatch for freeps now, doesn't mean you can't come out. Get a group, go out there and have some fun.

We made sweet loving pvp action the other weekend xellor.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by KrauserJoestar View Post
    Choc with a very good point.

Just because 1 vs 1 is a deadmatch for freeps now, doesn't mean you can't come out. Get a group, go out there and have some fun.
    Dont people zerg anyway?
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    Eo ur still freepside? Pft! you are breaking the moors dude. Everyone knows to flip to the winning side and play the most "OP" class. Im sure alot are doing so or just completely boycotting moors until they cant be killed again

Tbh, once they fix aud bug and mitigation table, freeps will prob come out in numbers with a false sense of "i am pro" because of op changes and the years of freep favored unbalance will continue.
    Freepside? Creepside?

Come to the darkside. You know where to find us

dear eo after i ganked u at gta bcuz u were qqing about our EXPLOIT LMAO i changed dmg to fire, but then u just stood at rez so i simply logged

and its lovely to hear freeps beggin creeps to nerf themselv. its cute

i didnt ask lms to nerf their waterlore or rks to nerf their ec in ror. i was just trying to get a kill.

l2p eo
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

I can understand what Eo is saying and how there might be a positive outcome to this for freeps, but ill be honest here. It's better to think more long term, freeps will be getting an update and most likely massively or substantially buffed. Freeps should see this experience as a helpful process. They could potentially use this period to get to the best that they can with limited resources. That's my thought, we shouldn't really need to ask creeps to do this I mean yes more of us should come out but we shouldn't be asking for creeps to nerf themselves. I truthfully am glad to see creeps getting buffed/bugged allowing them to see the side we freeps usually see in "God" mode. In all, the next update should be fairly interesting to expeirence, since we will be getting audacity as well.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000004238e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Damallon View Post
    I truthfully am glad to see creeps getting buffed/bugged allowing them to see the side we freeps usually see in "God" mode.
    Yup. Petty much
    How long have freeps been godmodding for? Specially certain classes.
    Bugged audacity is broken game
    Unmitigated damage is broken game

Imagine how creeps felt about minstrels,wardens,lms,rks,cham ps.
    If VT hit for same numbers as EC
    Reavers had ~60k invisible morale pools
    WLs had self heal spams+ bleeds
    Filers had same hps/dps as minis
    And spiders even half that of lms

Pretty sure freepside would collapse.

Even people who live in Bree(or should) almost look good playing op classes. Not all though.

Quote Originally Posted by Damallon View Post
    In all, the next update should be fairly interesting to expeirence, since we will be getting audacity as well.
    And when the massive morale advantage now will prob be close to nothing seeing hps/dps of freeps go even higher.

Sux to be the one soloed before you can say unbalanced.

Just boycott the moors for a month or so

Meh, was just a suggestion to get some action going. It seems like everyone is caught up in the past with a QQ fest, lol. Kinda entertaining to watch

I guess if you're happy with how the action is now, then by all means keep it this way. But for me, the "Well PvP sucked before, and PvP will suck again. So lets just make it suck now too" arguement isn't helping :P
    Last edited by Eomon; Dec 06 2013 at 03:28 PM.

edit:

nevermind, the ones coming out deserve praise.
    Last edited by KrauserJoestar; Dec 06 2013 at 05:33 PM.

Years of conditioning is againsts you from the very start.

And R2 is a @#$&% neeb. L2pk mkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    Yup. Petty much
    How long have freeps been godmodding for? Specially certain classes.
    Bugged audacity is broken game
    Unmitigated damage is broken game

Imagine how creeps felt about minstrels,wardens,lms,rks,cham ps.
    If VT hit for same numbers as EC
    Reavers had ~60k invisible morale pools
    WLs had self heal spams+ bleeds
    Filers had same hps/dps as minis
    And spiders even half that of lms

Pretty sure freepside would collapse.

Even people who live in Bree(or should) almost look good playing op classes. Not all though.

And when the massive morale advantage now will prob be close to nothing seeing hps/dps of freeps go even higher.

Sux to be the one soloed before you can say unbalanced.

Just boycott the moors for a month or so
    Sick of the dmg complaint from classes that hit hard a 10k ec or 12k ec is 50% of most creeps morale IN RoR, a vital target, Revenge = 50% of my morale in RoR. There is no difference. Please look at % of morale reduced and not Dmg numbers. If I hit you for 25k now with EC which I can't cause of the bugged mits, that is less than 50% of your morale if you have any rank. Impale hits for 12 - 13 k on light armour wearers. Who cares lol. Moors is a pvp group zone....that is the way it was designed. As far as I am concerned turbine needs to disable morale numbers in moors and dmg reports in moors. In fact just make it a solid red bar for health that goes up and down based on your health, and in combat log have it say "Whoever hit you with vital target" "Whoever hit you with EC". Meh whatever moors QQ is the best PVP on lotro and has been for years.
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

Sadly, the only real way to get some PvP going is to find another game...
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Dntx09 View Post
    Sadly, the only real way to get some PvP going is to find another game...
    True, but wildstar isn't out for a few more months! So until then we might as well make the best of what we got

xellor freeps are just to op man what are you talking about what the @$@#$R cmon man really.

freeps are op nerf them theres no way its fair. A r 1 reaver who p2ws wrath can kill any freep he \she wants cmon man FREEPS ARE TOOOOO OP MAN !@#!@#

Xellor smells

+rep
    [URL=http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/Moo2dabum/media/noqqsig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/Moo2dabum/noqqsig.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Dwarrowdelf: R12 Warden Jak\ R8 Minstrell Amoxx\ R10 Runekeeper Smellslike\ R9 reaver Martiall\ R10 Defiler Tussin-1
    Crickhollow: R12 Defiler Tussinn\ R10 Reaver Martiall\ R10 Warg Superiorskill

Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    Sick of the dmg complaint from classes that hit hard a 10k ec or 12k ec is 50% of most creeps morale IN RoR, a vital target, Revenge = 50% of my morale in RoR. There is no difference. Please look at % of morale reduced and not Dmg numbers. If I hit you for 25k now with EC which I can't cause of the bugged mits, that is less than 50% of your morale if you have any rank. Impale hits for 12 - 13 k on light armour wearers. Who cares lol. Moors is a pvp group zone....that is the way it was designed. As far as I am concerned turbine needs to disable morale numbers in moors and dmg reports in moors. In fact just make it a solid red bar for health that goes up and down based on your health, and in combat log have it say "Whoever hit you with vital target" "Whoever hit you with EC". Meh whatever moors QQ is the best PVP on lotro and has been for years.
    lol you have had the same argument for as long as i can remember yet you fail to see how freeps as a whole might hit with 1 skill the same % as a creeps best skill but freeps can follow that up with 5-6 attacks that all do more damage than anything else creeps have to offer, add that to the fact they have better self heals and more cc at their disposal and your argument is invalid like i told you all along

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    im the biggest failure ever. my cappy is a froob and my rk is a fail p2w ezmoder who spam-stuns to much. brom is better than me at both rk and cappy, mostly cappy
    ^this is so true

Playing this game for pvp is like grouping with chocla and expecting heals.

(cuz hes too busy stacking AoW on me lolololol- im sorry chocla it was all xardas)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast