We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Yule Festival Cosmetics 2013

For those of you at work or unable to hop on the game for a while, I'll post these pictures of the new festival pieces for you. In these sets, the images on the far right have been dyed purple to show how these actually dye.

I've also included the new steed that way you're able to see what the cosmetic caparison will look like.

Wintertide Robe - 35 Festival Tokens

Wintertide Cloak and Wintertide Hooded Cloak - 50 Festival Tokens each

Wintertide Steed (80 Festival Tokens) and Wintertide Caparison (100 Festival Tokens)

I forget who said it but Yup, its a blanket

I really love the new snowflake motif but god, how I loathe that robe design. Worst of all, that's all we we seem to get as a new cosmetic option for every festival. I really miss the dresses and tunics.

Quote Originally Posted by Youkai-Slayer View Post
    Worst of all, that's all we we seem to get as a new cosmetic option for every festival. I really miss the dresses and tunics.
    Seconded. I don't mind the robes (though some variety instead of a simple recolour would be nice), but there hasn't been a new dress since the Spring Festival, so that's been a series of let-downs. I mean, who cares about the female playerbase anyway? Girl cooties and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabian49 View Post
    I forget who said it but Yup, its a blanket
    I've been saying this is the next installment in Turbine's line of "Tablecloth Steeds".

Quote Originally Posted by Peresbert View Post
    I've been saying this is the next installment in Turbine's line of "Tablecloth Steeds".
    Lol. You and everybody else too, for that matter

Steeds

Ok, so I have a Blonde Sorrel Horse from Heg's Farm and I want to know if I can put the Wintertide Caparison on it. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by princessmonkey View Post
    Ok, so I have a Blonde Sorrel Horse from Heg's Farm and I want to know if I can put the Wintertide Caparison on it. Please help!
    No. Horse cosmetic appearances (like the caparison) are only useful for war-steeds, not for normal horse mounts.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!