We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Some Misconceptions....

Seems some freeps have an issue with longterm memory. Complaints about camping and running? Come on. Flip rage tells from old player? Come on. We all die, and sometimes we die for WHOLE UPDATES. My reaver, for example, went through a few phases where he was the only reaver out. And he died..alot. Remember.....

Also, this whole complaint about me camping Melydies at GV, although true, needs some more attention. I submit this in my defence...Freeps have been doing it for a long time.

People say I am AgentOrange..so NOT TRUE. Sorry Frey-We have a history. I love him.

Morkle is ok. He's not Dead. He's just getting my weapons for me..then I'd watch out----

Also, Our Tribe Scourge of the Ettenmoors is not new. It has been around a long time. But, who cares about that. Let's just stop raging and have fun. I don't want to put anyone on ignore.
    Last edited by mphunk; Dec 09 2013 at 12:15 AM.
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Well done Mr. Dirty!

Im curious now; who flipped over for rage tells?

After I so causally and incorrectly reduced Slode Tribes down to 3 in some thread around here the other day, I turned on 'tribe' names in game. I think I assumed you were in Grothum with the other Agent.

Since HD patch there have been so many names - both characters and tribes, that I'd never seen nor heard of - yet many of the toons are ranked.

I suppose the 'new' moors brought back some old creeps.
    Purely~Scrumptious

I miss Rys, Eruryn, Shandor, Ishbal

Aww silly Dirty posting old pics.. Agentdirty Party rocker haha I remember when you used that surname and usually where grouped with Agentone, Agenttwo, etc.

Nice pics
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

Elda! I almost forgot Coco wanted to send a Christmas card this year!

Last edited by mphunk; Dec 09 2013 at 12:19 AM.
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

Aww Rys, I still see her around the forums every now and then.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s236.photobucket.com/user/InfernalCKY/media/puuding1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/InfernalCKY/puuding1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

@ Pudding Yes I hope a few good old players come back. Maybe if they knew some of us were still active...

Here's todays creation. From last night and also a shot at Trinno's new tribe/kin. Hopefully you all know this is just for fun, if I offend you I'll take any picture down.

Last edited by mphunk; Dec 09 2013 at 12:21 AM.
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

Sorry....I don't see any of these photos.....says This person, whom I assume is Lauren Jackson, has moved or deleted this image.

Deleted? Private? Edited to not be seen by Public?

Help me.....because I would love to troll any and all of said screenshots.
    Jimi's Mash

Quote Originally Posted by Melywen View Post
    Sorry....I don't see any of these photos.....says This person, whom I assume is Lauren Jackson, has moved or deleted this image.

Deleted? Private? Edited to not be seen by Public?

Help me.....because I would love to troll any and all of said screenshots.
    Moved them around..ok fixed. Sorry I don't know if you are in any Mely
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

Im upset I didn't get a Christmas card again. This makes three years in a row. Am I not pro enough to get one. I can transfer back to pocket heal if need be!

Well, while my creep was anxiously waiting for the freeps-I decided to log into Middle Earth. What I saw was crazy. You freeps are breeding! Even taking the war on us so seriously that vows are being taken to destroy us! Photo submitted as evidence:

Congrats you two, I vow to continue to kill you and any power-leveling offspring you produce!

After that show of love...I got all sappy and started emoting and stuff. Then a rave started!

Here is a very personal piece. We setup our tripod for 4 hours to get this shot. The look on the face of that freep is haunting and familiar. It says "where are my friends-is this it? Is there anybody out there?" The depth of the grain and pixilation of the image jumps to the forefront. Rarely have I been able to get such a shot, especially from a ranged freep.

@Turi Ashssash- Yes, If I see you smile! I'll make you a card for Christmas.
    Last edited by mphunk; Dec 09 2013 at 12:24 AM.
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter

I can't see any of your pictures. *sadface*

Quote Originally Posted by Tyene View Post
    I can't see any of your pictures. *sadface*
    Ok I was having issues with an old Photobucket account. hope its fixed now!
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter