What I wish to find in Update 12.1:
- Fixing some bugs in landmark quests which have /bug... not too much in fact. Also activate sidequests in BB which are missing
- BB limits : when player goes beyond intented limits of the instance, not have an instant death but a warning before death.
- Instance finder bug when the window pops after leaving the instance for all group.
- Loot : challenge not giving the guaranteed teal drop, repartition of loot (cf Verizal's post). Each instance should have its own loot table as for update 10. Also for now, loots seems to have only very little variation in stats (no more incoming healing, resistance etc).
- Seals only drop in raid scale instances/skirmishes/BB.
- PvMP armour 95 sets and balance between Freeps/Creeps
- General balance (instances and raid getting too easy). Classes seems too much overpowered which annihilate any challenge in instances....Seriously... Mobs and bosses need to have more damage output and mitigations.
- Flawed Symbol of Celebrimbor too easy to get by bartering... Should be dropped in raid scale instances or available upon completion of a deed. Raise the drop rate of emerald shards to compensate.
- Possibility to save the toolbars and skills placement when changing of traits tree... For now it's quite messy when swapping.
- Warbands : some of them are labelled raid size, they can be soloed without any problem.
- Warden : some skills have the same icon.
Last edited by Kenjii_31; Dec 06 2013 at 06:59 AM.
What I hope the update will fix:
The invisible character/NPC/mob bug.
Everything else seems unimportant to a good number of us that can't even play since HD was released. Not that there are not other issues but fixing small in game flaws and being over looked two updates in a row is really going to upset the people that would at least accept playing a flawed game over no game.
Never forget 2/14-16
Survivor of the Great Down Time of 2013
Last edited by Wof; Dec 05 2013 at 05:26 PM.
Update so soon?!
all classes dps nerfed
all heals nerfed
tanks b/p/e halved
if all of the above arent done then mobs difficulty increased astronomically
Second age symbols removed from the skirmish camps....come on turbine you made the mistake of t1 raids giving fa symbols in erebor, why make it so easy again? This would at least make people run skirmish raids more often, giving us seals and the chance of 1 dropping.
Big battles platinum rewards - stop us getting the same drop over and over...or increase the seal drops so we can barter for the ones we want.
Oh and most important some new raids/instances for xmas please
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload