We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone on Arkenstone who rps?

Hello and well met to all who are reading. I recently got into the game and since a few of my friends in I(In which I am the only one who actively plays the game) started playing the game because of we were annotating The Hobbit and in honor of that, we decided to play on Arkenstone. However, what I've noticed on this server is that, everyone is nearly level 60 or above but that doesn't really matter because either way, I've noticed that people MIGHT say hi and after that they ignore and go on galloping on their horse/pony. So I was wondering if there was any roleplayers on Arkenstone that would like to rp. I'm currently a level 27 burglar. I've pretty much soloed all the way there however I'd like to find some form of an rp group or buddy before I reach level 60 or 95 or whatever. I've been roleplaying(PURELY text but that's irreverent) for around 5 to 6 years now so I don't need any introductory just need someone to rp with. My ingame name is Lundyn if that matters.

Side note; I wasn't aware on how different every server is and I was hoping someone was on Arkenstone somewhat around my level range who roleplays. Not sure how much a character transfer would cost.