We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Eorlingas Lootbox issue...

I opened it and it dropped a Cele.

However, it dropped a level 85 cele (Tarnished) not a 95 (Flawed). This is a level 95 lootbox - shouldn't it be a 95 symbol?
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Same thing just happened to me today. Not sure if that's the way it is, or if it's going to be addressed. None of the loot tables I've looked at have had any of the LI symbols listed, so I really can't be sure of what's happening.

I've opened several 95 boxes and I've come to the conclusion that..... They're worthless as heck.

For God's sake, 85 boxes have more interesting stuff. Pretty much all I've gotten is marks, hope tokens, ###### gear and athelias essences. -_-

At least put shards in the dang things. I mean seriously....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130000001229d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thillian, Hunter, Level 63, Elf, Kindred Souls, Riddermark

Quote Originally Posted by Aedfrith View Post

However, it dropped a level 85 cele (Tarnished) not a 95 (Flawed). This is a level 95 lootbox - shouldn't it be a 95 symbol?
    Same thing happened to me tonight.

Bugged it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000003780/01007/signature.png]Thargoradan[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aedfrith View Post

Ive had 2 boxes with lvl 85 tarnished symbols, rather sad really...i bought one of the keys with TP too...(
    [color=green]"Freeps raid to get their skills and gear, then come out and complain about creeps raiding to get their skills...hypocrite much?"[/color]

Eorlingas lootboxes

There are lootboxes in Eorlingas areas? Ha haven't come across one yet
    charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003b43dd/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I got some lvl 66 hope tokens. I would have gladly taken a 85 symbol lol